More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ben Rosewood Ben Rosewood

What do you do now?

To the shower

With Valerie gone, you decide now would be a good time to test out the apartment's shower. As you strip down, you try to figure out what you make of your new landlord. Sure, she's a bit of an ice queen, but that only makes her hotter. She's just obtainable enough whilst remaining a challenge. Plus, something about having her submit to you has you growing hard already.

You can already picture her on her knees, trembling as you pull out your cock. You wonder if she'd be impressed by your size like most girls are, or if she'd give you one last insult before you your length down her throat. Closing your eyes, you picture Valerie's lips around your tip as you grab her ponytail and start thrusting, turning any protest into gurgles and gargles.

With your cock in hand, you stroke away as you ponder what you would do next with Valerie. That little outfit of hers left little to the imagination, and you didn't mind filling in the blanks. Her breasts were on the smaller side, but they were nice and perky. Plus, that ass of hers was perfectly round. You question if such an uptight girl would've ever taken it up the ass, or if she was much dirtier in a more private setting.

You can almost picture that posh accent of hers screaming out for you. "Oh fuck yes... Fuck me Eric!"

The next few minutes are ones you spend thinking of all the fun you could have with Valerie. From rolling around in your new bed to plowing her in the shower, or maybe even snapping photos of her whilst you drill her with reckless abandon. Your imagination and your hand soon get the better of you, causing you to ejaculate onto the floor of your new bathroom.

Unfortunately, it has been a while since you'd last jerked off, and longer still since you’ve been with a woman. After your breakup, you decided to focus on other pursuits before getting back into the dating game. Now that you’ve moved into somewhere new, maybe now's the time to do just that. Especially considering you've got four female neighbors across from you, plus a hot landlord.

After you clean up your mess, you finally take a shower. As you wash yourself, you wonder what your neighbors are like. Surely they’re not as stuck up as Valerie, and with any luck, they'll be equally attractive. Plus, you've got that nice open window to get a view of them, and whilst you consider Valerie's warning, it does nothing to sway your desire to have a peak at your new neighbors.

Now clean, you get dressed and walk towards the window. As you look to the apartment across from you, you glance at the layout. The girls had put a room divider between where your kitchen and couch would be. The space where your bed was had been left barren, except for a painting on the wall of a Golden Retriever.

That's when the door to the neighbor's bathroom opens, from which a woman emerges wearing nothing but a towel. Her skin is pale but patched with tattoos, and her black and purple hair is short yet wild. Upon seeing you, she waves before walking over to the divider. She stops before she rounds the corner and removes her towel, giving you a view of her wide hips and plump rump. The girl then flashes a cheeky smile, before finally retreating behind the divider.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)