More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Ben Rosewood Ben Rosewood

What's next?

Meeting Molly

With nothing left to do, you decide to unpack your belongings. The slight labor builds up a slight hunger, so you check the fridge. Inside you find a box of chocolates and a bottle of wine, accompanied by a note that reads: 'Thank you for your purchase - Valerie'

Whilst it's a nice gesture, it's also not gonna do much to fill the hole in your stomach. You figure it's a good excuse to check out your surroundings and see what sort of places are around you to dine at. With your wallet and phone in pocket, you head for the front door, right as there's a knock on it.

"Hello?" You ask.

"It's your neighbor." A woman says.

You open the door to find the short-haired girl who had flashed you before. Up close, you got a better look at the piercings on her lip and nose and her fiery amber eyes. She's also quite short, barely above five feet, which combined with her tight-fitting black shirt, serves to emphasize just how large her breasts are.

"'Sup?" The girl says.

"Uh, hey. I'm uh... Sorry about peaking..."

"Pfft, whatever. I mean, I'm a cam girl so I'm used to guys looking at me."

Your face falls into befuddlement, having been struck by her bluntness. "Oh... uh."

The girl starts to giggle. "You weren't expecting that, huh?"

"Not at all."

"Well, can I come in?"

"S-sure."

You let the girl in, who says, "Wow, this really is just like our place. The Marshals aren't a creative bunch, are they?"

"Guess not. So what's your name?"

"Oh sorry. I'm Molly."

"Eric."

"Nice to meet ya Eric."

"So, you up to much right now?"

"Just visiting my new neighbor."

"Oh... yeah."

Molly raises an eyebrow. "You here alone?"

"Yeah I am actually. Why's that?"

"Just curious. You must do something pretty fancy?"

"I'm just a humble photographer, actually."

"Gotta be a pretty good one to get a place like this all to yourself."

"I'd like to think so." Your inner marketer then screams out inside your brain. "And I'm always looking for new work."

"Hmm, never done a photoshoot before. Might have to consider it."

You nod as you picture what it'd be like capturing Molly's voluptuous body on camera. When she waltz over to your kitchen, you snap out of your trance and say, "Oh, there's nothing really there."

"Not even some coffee?"

"I didn't check to be honest."

"Eh, it figures. Valerie's kind of a stuck-up bitch like that."

"Well, she did leave some chocolates, and some wine."

"Jeez... She must really like you."

"Well as much as she can."

Your remark gives Molly a chuckle. "Ah fuck it. How 'bout we go out for lunch?"

"Who doesn't like to eat out?"

"Oh, I love boys who like to eat out."

Your cheeks turn red, to which Molly chuckles. "C'mon, I know a place nearby.”

Where does Molly take you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)