More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Shandy Shandy

Right, Left or Stairs?

To the right and a surprise

Turning down the right hall way you find the third heavy wooden door clearly marked "Headmistress." You knock, but hearing no answer open the door slowly to find an outer office with an empty desk. The room is too small to be the Headmistress' office you decide, more likely a secretary or receptionist's. A door slightly ajar leads to an inner office and you move silently across the thick Persian rug until you can just peek into the Headmistress' sanctum.

I woman in her forties with her hair pulled back in a tight bun is sitting at an antique Edwardian desk that somehow manages to appear feminine and delicate in spite of its massive size. She is engrossed in a book, and just before you announce yourself, you notice a few critical details that make you glad you kept your mouth shut.

The paperback book in the Headmistress' pale fingers is a historical romance; on the cover a bare-chested man in a kilt is leaning over a blonde woman in a gown that is almost but not quite pulled off her swollen white breast. The title is hidden from view, but the second and even more critical piece of information you note is that while the headmistress' eyes are fixed on the pages of the paperback, her free hand is cupping her breast under the partially unbuttoned wool blazer. As you watch in surprise you see that her fingers are teasing the clearly visible nub through the shimmering white silk of her blouse.

You step back long enough to retrieve your phone. Turning the video on you record your boss lost in her erotic fantasy. You may never need this shot, but your experience has taught you never to overlook your opportunity.

The image of this prim and proper Headmistress with a dime store romance in one hand with her other hand clearly twisting the nipple dimpling her white blouse was so sexy you knew you'd be checking it out again. More importantly, if Ms. Naylor is as concerned about her image as you suspected, the video gave you a little insurance if things got rough.

Backing silently away, you slip out of the office and back into the hallway. Once outside the outer door, you knock again, this time much more loudly to give Ms. Naylor plenty of warning before opening it.

"Ms. Naylor, are you in here?"

There is an abrupt 'thump' from the inner office and twenty seconds later the woman appears in the door, her blazer once again fully buttoned, but her cheeks flushed and still breathing just slightly ragged.

She looks at you with a severe expression, glancing at a wall clock.

"Mr. Sharp I assume. You're late." Her voice is tight and clipped, matching the expression on her cold face.

"I had a little trouble finding your office."

"Hardly a recommendation for a geography teacher. Come in Mr. Sharp." She gestures with a sharp nod then steps back into her office. You follow her, trailing your suitcase behind you.

"You can leave that at the door. Have a seat," she says, indicating a wooden chair in front of her desk as she seats herself behind it.

"Very pleased to meet you Ma'am, and very pleased to be here," you say with an easy smile as you sit down. Now that you're closer you see that she's younger than you had first thought, somewhere about your own age, but doing her best to dress and look austere and authoritarian.

"I'm sure," she replies. "Well let's not waste time. The students will arrive tomorrow, although a few of them are already here. Monday there will be orientation meetings for students, sorted by grade. Here is the schedule. Classes begin on Tuesday. Here is your classroom, and schedule of classes. You will be housed in Faculty cottage 5. Here is the key. You will share it with another Faculty member. A man of course. Here is a map of the campus grounds. Do you have a vehicle?"

"No Ma'am"

"Should you acquire one, there is a parking stall at your cottage. Any questions so far?"

"It all seems straightforward so far."

"There will be a staff meeting tomorrow evening in the Faculty lounge. Seven o'clock. Precisely. Understood?"

"Yes Ma'am," you pause, returning her stern gaze. "My apologies for being late Ma'am. We seem to have got off on the wrong foot."

She looks at you without expression for a moment then takes a deep breath as though to steady herself.

"Mr. Sharp, if you find my attitude curt, you are correct. I am not in agreement with the decision to bring men into the faculty. The board of regents may believe that male teachers will have a positive influence, but I disagree. I suspect the presence of men will lead to some unhealthy and inappropriate behaviour among the more wilful students."

"I see."

"Do you? I hope you do. I trust that you can behave in an appropriate manner even if some of the girls cannot," she sighed, looking at you with careful eyes. "You're a relatively young man, Mr. Sharp and not unattractive. This may prove a distraction to some girls. I trust that you will not exacerbate that factor." You think you see the slightest hint of a blush on her cheeks as you nod solemnly.

"I came here to teach Ms. Naylor. That's all I came to do."

Does she have more to say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)