More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Shandy Shandy

Does she have more to say?

She's done

Ms. Naylor stands up and nods, indicating the interview is over. With a smile you extend your hand, and after a moments hesitation she shakes it.

"Welcome to Pink Rose Academy Mr. Sharp. Let us hope the board of regents has no reason to regret their decision."

"They won't. At least not on my account," you smile, letting your hand linger a moment before releasing hers. Once again you think you see the hint of a blush on her throat and cheeks as you turn and make your way out of the office.

Consulting the map you see that the quickest way to your cottage is to continue down the hall and exit the main building. Trailing your suitcase you stroll down the marble hall, glancing around as you go. Most of the rooms appear to be classrooms, marked with brass number plaques. You make a mental note to explore further after you've found your cottage.

At the end of the hallway you find double doors. Pushing one open you step outside into bright sunshine. To no surprise, the grounds here are equally immaculate as at the front of the building. Gravel paths lead away to other buildings, and you can pick out the shapes of several small cottages through the landscaping, perhaps a hundred yards away. With a nod you set off, enjoying the clear air and bright green of the lawn and foliage.

To the cottage? Or do you meet someone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)