More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by merkros merkros

Where does she go?

To the dungeon

Marissa wanders down the halls wondering what to do with her spare time. Certainly it seems like it could be a great time to have some fun. There's a couple of prisoners in the dungeon that are surely looking forward to spending some time with her and a certain deal that needs to be completed. Thus, Marissa wanders down several sets of stairs towards the dungeon.

Along the way many servants that work to keep the castle running show their respects by stopping and bowing to her. It's still a bit disconcerting, but Marissa is sure that she will get to like it. Finally she arrives at the dungeons and the guards on duty stand at attention. Eyeing them carefully, she notes that most of them are lazy and overweight. She certainly wouldn't invite any of them to her bed, even if she had to. Knives work just as well as feminine allure.

Marissa frowns at them, "So are my 'special prisoners' still safe and sound in their cells?"

The Jailer nods quickly, "Of course, Your Majesty!"

"And they haven't been touched or harmed in any way?" She tilts her head slightly.

The portly man in front of you feigns a gasp, "Your Majesty! We would never do such a thing!"

Her eyebrows raise skeptically. She could always tell when people were lying. It's not that difficult if you could see the tells. "Right. Well, If I find even a hair out of place. It's your neck. Now...Give me the key and leave."

"Leave? I could never abandon my post..." He blusters, frustrated at being dismissed.

Marissa's expression darkens, "Give me the key. And Leave."

He sighs, "Yes Your Majesty."

He gives her the key and him and his guards leave and she grin happily at the authority that she has before sauntering down the corridor. The Jail was dark and damp and not even really full of prisoners. The order was to not take too many prisoners and obviously the city guard hasn't had the opportunity to deliver any criminals or wrongdoers. Surely though, this place will become an enjoyable stomping ground for the secret Succubus. At the farthest end of the dungeon was the last two cells that were definitely occupied. One across from another. The two cells hold the only two dissenters who know Marissa's true intentions.

In one cell is a catfolk woman. Akina. The former spymaster to King Bryce. She has cuts and bruises across most of her body and her armor is torn. Akina put up quite a fight before your men finally caught her and really she was only caught the other day. Of all the people who know her way around the secret passages and tunnels throughout the castle. Akina was the master of them all. Her ultimate downfall was Marissa organizing a revolt within her spy corps and promising to deliver the alive Akina to your new spymaster. Another Catfolk...this one a man by the name of Raktis. Marissa suspects that he has lustful intents for her...although that isn't really any business of hers. Akina absolutely would never accept Marissa's rule. Mostly due to the other prisoner whom she is close friends with.

Marissa enters the catfolk's cell and she steps directly in front of her. Both prisoners have been strapped to the wall, but Akina still hasn't regained consciousness and indeed this is Marissa's first visit of her. The catfolk girl is lithe and small-breasted. A trait of her race along with the feline ears on her head and the feline tail hanging limply from her behind both of which were covered a muddy-colored fur that matched the shaggy hair on her head. Marissa slides her arm along the side of the defeated foe and smiles smugly, "So here she is. The Great Spymistress, brought down by her own. It will be so fun to play and torment you."

The hand slides down between her legs and Marissa hears a weak voice from behind, "Leave her...alone."

Marissa smiles. The true target that she intended to hit tonight. Afterall, Akina is promised to another...Although that doesn't mean that the succubus inside won't indulge to have some fun with the feline. Still, that is not the current intent. She turns and looks at the other prisoner. This one is a half-elf lady. The Court Mage Lady Vessa. She holds the secret to Marissa being able to unleash her full power. Ancient magic was placed upon the castle to make mind affecting spells and powers obvious when used. Obviously that's a large part of a succubus' repertoire and needs to be dealt with.

Marissa smiles and moves over to Vessa's cell. Her body is far more intact compared to Akina's. Her magical prowess was able to be easily overwhelmed by brute and she was certainly no match for a succubus. Her body is thin and lean and her assets match her proportions. Meanwhile her hair is rough and wild from being stuck in a cell for a week without proper maintenance and her long, auburn hair has darkened from the grime and filth in her cell. She's wearing her evening robes as the on the castle occurred at night and she didn't have a chance to change.Marissa gloats, "Ah...The Tiny Titted Troublemaker. Honestly, I still expected more from someone who holds the position of Court Mage."

The Defeated look in Vessa's face was just so much fun to watch as it slowly sinks into despair, "I'm just one person. I can't hold off an army...My power isn't limitless."

A hearty giggle escapes Marissa's lips, "No! Your power isn't limitless. Neither is your body. In fact, it's quite tiny." She moves and spreads open the half-elf's robes and exposing her underwear underneath. Her small tits are uncovered, but her sex is hidden by a simple pair of panties. In a blink of an eye, Marissa's face goes from amused to dead serious, "Now. Tell me where the focus is for the defense spells."

The glare that comes from Vessa feels like it could burn a hole through you. "I'll never-" Marissa's hand suddenly stiffens and slaps Vessa's face hard. Red streaks line her cheek from the sharp fingernails cutting through the skin and a pained gasp rose out of her throat as her neck and head twists to the side from t he of the blow. Marissa regains her composure and puts her hands on the cuffs of Vessa's robes and straightens them out and brushes the dirt off of them, "Silly Vessa, If you don't tell me where the focus is.I'll have to punish you and..." She leans in close and slides her tongue along the scrapes on Vessa's cheek. Tasting the little dribble of blood coming from it and making Vessa grimace. "I don't want to do that."

Vessa grimaces, "Do what you want."

"Fine then. I will." Of course this was exactly what Marissa had hoped. She loves breaking resistant people to her will despite what she says. Now the only question is how to punish her.

How does Marissa punish Vessa?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)