More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by merkros merkros

How does Marissa punish Vessa?

Make her cum

Marissa grins hungerly at her victim and leans in close to her, tracing the line of Vessa's panties with one of her hands, "You know. I think it would be quite embarrassing for you if I made you squeal in pleasure. I'm sure the guards down the hall would love to hear that."

Of course the guards were gone, but Vessa didn't know that. She bites the bottom of her lip anxiously before saying, "I'd never do that."

Marissa stands back and removes her dress, allowing it to slide neatly to the floor. She's going to need her succubus form for this. She wiggles out of her panties and frees her large pillowy breasts from her bra before slowly changing back into her true form. Her skin darkened until it was purple and her hair turned fiery red. A pair of brilliant, black bat-like wings sprouted from her back and a matching long pointed tail slithered out from just above her behind. She grins and leans against Vessa with her fiendish body. "Oh Vessa, I can make anyone squeal."

The Succubus moves forward and slides her long tongue around Vessa's nipple. For a moment, it appeared as if the assailed nipple wouldn't react, but it isn't long before it stiffens under Marissa's tongue. She moves forward and nibbles on it gently while her hand slides down between Vessa's legs. She whimpers "stop..."

It would seem that Vessa didn't expect her body to be so reactive, but as a succubus, Marissa is an expert at making people writhe in pleasure. She kneels in front of Vessa and slowly slides her panties down and revealing the half-elf's sex. It was smoothly shaven, but her week in the dungeon has caused little bumps of reddish pubic hair to start to grow. Marissa smiles, "Tell me what i want to know then."

The answer came quick, "Never..."

"Then I won't stop." Marissa leans in close and slides her tongue along the length of Vessa's labia. Her tongue slides along her entrance and all the way up to her clitoris before beginning again. After a moment, she slides her tongue back to Vessa's entrance and teases the tip just inside. A pleasured exhale reaches Marissa's ears, but it's not enough.

Marissa licks around in circles with her tongue and continues to tease the flesh of her sex. Before her eyes she sees Vessa's clitoris become engorged as her body becomes aroused and then Marissa strikes. One of Marissa's hands slide up to cup Vessa's boob while the other gently prods her clit and the main course. Her long, fleshy demon tongue sinks deep into her pussy. A faint moan escapes Vessa's lips before she squeezes her mouth shut.

Marissa continues her . Pressing the tip of her tongue against Vessa's G-spot and pinching her nipple gently. She works the half-elf's clit quickly and her body quivers in pleasure from the stimulation. She slides her tongue back and forth inside Vessa's vagina like a fleshy cock probing her innermost depths and she begins moaning regularly..although stifled by her stubborn attempt to keep quiet.

Marissa frowns and slides her tongue out and teases her clitoris with it, "come on. Just let it out"

Vessa shakes her head stiffly as she tries to resist the pleasure welling up inside her. Marissa gets up and leans in close to her victim while her hand sinks a pair of fingers into her quivering pussy and palms her clitoris. "Relax. It'll be better for you."

Vessa whimpers a refusal while Marissa fucks her gently with her fingers, but Marissa knew that she had reached her limit. Vessa's body was quivering with pleasure and it would only take just a little bit more to send her over the edge.

She sinks her fingers just a little deeper and presses them against Vessa's G-spot for just the reaction she was looking for. Suddenly Vessa shudder in pleasure and her hips pressed against your hand as her orgasm washes over her. The muscles of her vagina tighten and quiver, but her moans are still stifled by her jaw being locked shut. Marissa quickly put her hands under Vessa's jaw and pulled down, forcing her mouth open and a cacophony of moans to echo down the corridor.

It probably hurt Vessa, but the crimson red that her face turned as her lewd moans reached the imaginary guards that she thought were there told Marissa that at least in this battle. Marissa has won.

After Vessa relaxes, Marissa slides her fingers out of the quivering elf's sex and shows her sticky fingers off to Vessa who slumps against the chains holding her up. Marissa pulled her head up and her to watch Marissa lick the juices on her fingers lustfully, "Brought to pleasure by your worst enemy and everybody here heard it. How embarrassing." Vessa grimaces in grim acknowledgement, "Now. Tell me what i want to know and I will let you go and never bother you again."

"I...I wont. You can't make me" Foolish resistance, but Marissa can tell that her resolve has weakened ever so slightly.

She could leave now and come back later for more torment. Letting the weight of being imprisoned drag her down a bit more before attempting again. After all, she and Akina do have an appointment to keep.

However in all of the excitement, Marissa's body screams to fuck, or be fucked by something and there's two girls stuck here with her that she could make good use for. Perhaps if she shapeshifted a cock onto herself and fucked Vessa and threatened her with pregnancy; she would break, or at least fucked her and brought her to pleasure on her enemy's cock. Conversely she could fuck Akina. Although , if Vessa saw her best friend being violated in such a way...she may concede.

Who does Marissa fuck?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)