More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

Where do you go?

To the cheap pub

You decide that you need a drink, so you message Rick, and tell him that you two can meet one hour later at the pub.

You get ready to go out, and walk down the street to get in "Bloody Mary", a cheap pub very close to your apartment. You enter the pub, and order a few drinks. You medidate for a while, about are you're going to do now, while you hear the music behind you. You continue drinking and thinking for a while, when you just cassually turn around you and see where the music comes from.

There's a hot blonde on the stage, singing that song you were listening. Long blonde hair, reaching almost her buttocks, really big breasts, and a nice voice. You kinda know her, "Julia, no, Jara, no...Jana J, that's it!" you say mentally. You have one of her indie album of her in your Spotify account. Maybe you could use that to initiate a chit chat with her after she ends her performance.

In the other hand, you see that the pub isn't very crowded at that moment, to not say totally empty, but you see a punk chick sitting on a table close to you, with a face that clearly tells you that she isn't enjyoing Jana's performance. The punk chick isn't busty like Jana, but she has nothing to be embarrassed about, and, in your current situation, you could try to bang her.

So, what do you do?

Do you try your luck with Jana or with the punk?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)