More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fuckthecondom Fuckthecondom

What is happening ?

To the White desert

15 April, White desert, Military Facility

A chopper arrives at the Facility landing on the helipad, after a few seconds the door opens and Will comes out and recognizes a face.

Will (saluting): "Major General Philip Bell"

Phil (saluting): "Lieutenant General William Rogers."

Will relationship with Phil as always been professional, but Phil thinks working together for years allows him to act like friends.

Phil: "How was vacation?"

Will: "With all due respect Major General, i had to cancelled my plans, the military is being ridicule because of the breach and one of our secrets is running around somewhere we don't know. Let's just go to the meeting."

The two Generals went to a series of steel doors and elevators, until finaly arriving at the meeting room where General of the army Charles Hughes and General Paul Cook where waiting.

G.O.T.A.: "Gentlemen let's drop the formalities, i call you here today not because of your positions but because of your personal loyalty to me. Two events of great danger happen. One is the breach of experiment 66f and the other event is that the information to the news came from inside the military staff."

The room got silent for a while.

G.O.T.A.: " William i would like to nominate you the mission of bringing 66f back, the rest will make a investigation, i want every one investigated, Army, Navy, Air , Special forces, hell even the President. I don't care if it costs my career i am going to find the mole. Any questions?"

William: "Any reason why you choose me sir?"

G.O.T.A.: "Research department's recomendation and i belive your the man for the job. After this you will have a full year vacation, but country needs you right now. Take the chopper to the research department."

Will stands up salutes the room and leaves followed by General Paul.

G.O.T.A. finds himself alone with Phil.

G.O.T.A.: "Why are you not initiating a investigation Phil?"

Phil: "I am." extends his hand "i am going to need your passwords and keys please."

G.O.T.A. look at Phil for a moment

Phil: "Nobody is safe, remeber?"

G.O.T.A.(angry): "Fuck you Phil"

Enough Army, where are the Women?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)