More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by sindermann sindermann

Where in Arcadia should Arimneste insist on visiting?

To the Hills of Arcadia

"Was it not recorded that "Pan" is a patron of the theater? I'd rather than not fancy finding such a cultured God as that." Arimneste mused. Thanos barely concealed his chortled laugh, and merely nodded. It was obvious that this girl had memorized her geometry and philosophy, but was greatly lacking in the most basic knowledge of the incredible powers she was was seeking to disprove. She had not heard of His famed "courting" of the Nymphs? His insatiable sexual appetites? A dark mood fell over him. He was as sure as he was that his tongue was pink that some shepherd would coerce her into some barn with a promise a the Mysteries of Pan and take her by with her naivete. A darker, more sinister thought crossed his mind. One of vengeance, one of pure bitter hatred for being into slavery. Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad if...

"Yes, my lady. He is known as a great patron of the Arts." Thanos replied. His mind rebelled. This high-borne girl might be kin to those who took him from his family, but she has had her nose in scrolls and while she has certainly benefitted from the battles and oppressions of the males in her family; she took no part in any of it, and certainly doesn't deserve to punished for the sins of her fathers and brothers. "...but he is also known as a trickster, as are his followers. They'll say or do anything to bed a maiden..." he turned to look at her, and waited until her eyes met his. "...such as yourself. Observe caution in Arcadia. They can be a savage and cunning people."

"Oh, Thanos. What would I do without you?" she asked, somewhat sarcastically. "They can't be worse than the "important men" my father invited to the villa, always asking me to sit on their lap; as if I was supposed to ignore their swelling cocks under their togas while their rough, weathered hands roamed my body. As soon as I was of age the past winter of my 18th year, I've become very versed in the ways in which old men have tried to trick a young girl into the bedchamber."

"And how many succeeded?" Thanos asked, cursing himself immediately after saying it. It was not his place. Arimneste blushed badly, but kept her composure.

"Not one has taken my maidenhood..." she said. "...but, as I'm sure you are aware, that is not the only place of entry in a woman's body. My teacher...well, he is well schooled and knows them all. For the others, my mouth had to suffice. I got used to the taste. It is of no concern."

Thanos grimaced. Even the innocent among his captors were not safe from their malice. "Is she innocent?" he thought? A rage was building up inside of him. His people would never stand for such a thing. "And when your father told you to suck them off and you drank their cum, did you not think once that you should refuse?"

She thought for a moment, and shook her head. "No, Thanos. I'm a girl. It's what we do to ensure politics runs smoothly. Plato was very clear on this point in our private instruction. Even after I've wed. It is the way of things. "

"And will you do the same to ensure that your "investigation" runs smoothly?!" he asked harshly.

"Well, I don't know." she replied casually. Thanos turned back, hiding his rage at her reply. Perhaps he would just leave to her own devises. Perhaps she really did need to learn the real ways of the world. Would he be doing her a disservice? Was his own thoughts of his own daughters clouding his mind? Why was his cock so fucking hard?

They traveled the remaining distance to Arcadia in silence. Arimneste read her scrolls, and Thanos gritted his teeth. "What a world we live in." he thought. He drove away the images of her sucking his thick cock, bending her over the chariot as he hammered into her ass with her immaculate breasts swaying over the guardrail, as they arrived in Arcadia.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)