More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mapron01 Mapron01

What story interests you?

To find a purpose

Eve sometimes wondered if her existence had any real purpose. If her creation had any real purpose. Sure, she was the first android that looked human, felt human and had a semblance of emotions, she could even age thanks to her advanced construction, but beyond her first appearances a few months back, she had really just stayed in the lab, learning a bit but mostly getting really bored. And sometime, due to her being so unique, she felt incredibly lonely. Sure, she wasn't one to believe in a higher power, but she still felt there had to be something else fore her, something or somewhere where she really mattered and truly belonged.

When this loneliness hit the worst was at night, when her caretakers left and she was all alone in the lab, the dull blue lights and beeping of machines her only companions. It was one of these lonely nights, when she silently floated in her containment, that she made a discovery.

If she played with her breasts and pussy, she could make herself feel good. She began doing this on nights when she couldn't think of anything else other than her lack of purpose. Following this, she stepped up her learning, decided to learn everything she could. Eventually, she made the decision to escape the labs, and make a purpose for herself out in the world.

She extensively planned it, and before it, used the computer she recently was given access to so she could learn even more. Through this she learnt what the feeling she got when she played with herself at night was, and a whole lot more about it, some of which made her blush. However, she also discovered things that could make it feel better, including having a partner.

Decided to do this, Eve took advantage of a slight security glitch she discovered to escape her containment unit late at night. She then managed to sneak out of the lab and through one of the teleports to a major city. Eve still didn't know what her purpose might be, but she felt she was going the right way by going out to find it. She left the building the teleported lead to and began to search the city. She wasn't naive, and brought some money. She was also skilled at self-defense, so she didn't fear, even though it was night.

What does Eve find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)