More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AriK AriK

What's your first step of the day?

To clean the nightly stench off of my body

My bathroom is a bachelor's fantasy, on a long tiring day I often find myself elated at the remembrance of it. The walls and the floor are lined with black tiles, and the bath and the shower are both separate with ample space in each. My tub looks to be a mix of a large bath and spa, with enough space for multiple people while being long enough for my tall frame. The shower on the other end could be considered a small room, its head is flattened out in a large square frame sticking out from the roof. It pours down as if you were standing under the rain. The shower is split off from the room by a large glass door that slides across the wall so that it's entirely out of the way. When my little sister visits, she likes to slide the door open and let the entire room steam up; I always complain since the steam seeps into the lounge from the thin crack beneath the entrance. My sister, Ellie, always treats this place as her own; it's always annoying but I love her. I can't do much about that.

I've slept in a little so I'll take a quick shower before heading over to class. I grab a set of clothes and leave it on the bathroom counter before stepping into the shower. My fingers flick the tap; shock follows, ripping through my veins and stiffening my body. My breath breaks through my lips as my entire body is jolted with cold water. It's useless to jump out of the way since the water spreads so far across the shower; if I were to do so, I'd still get blunted with the freezing feeling for longer than it's worth to move, my only choice is to brute the temperature as it slowly warms up. A couple of minutes pass before I finally feel the warmth return to me. I slide the large glass panel closed to further fill the small chamber with steam; as I do so, I begin imagining I have the company of a new being. To say I have an avid imagination is an understatement, with closed eyes I begin envisioning the steam twisting into a large figure.

My hand leans against the condensated wall while my other strokes my hardening cock. In my mind I picture a tall curvy woman in front of me, her body looks like steam, and alike steam her body comforts mine. With six arms she cares for my body; two hands caressing the muscles on my back; two with their fingers intertwined with my hair; and the final two on my cock. I imagine her lower hands working to pleasure me caringly, one lightly gripping my balls while the other pumps my shaft. Her melodic voice whispers into my ear, her balmy breasts pressed against my face. The voice she owns is that of an older woman, teasing my brain through sayings of sweet nothings. Between each few words she lightly kisses and licks my ears, her tongue wraps around my earlobe and every so often slips into my canal. My erection soon struggles with its throbbing, ten fingers are now sliding up and down the length of my cock while another ten lightly massage each of my rocks. From my shaft erupts a thick stream of cum that coats her hands, I wish not to end the pleasure but my eyes soon open; of course, my cum simply parted the steam and hit the wall. Let's clean up and go. I remark.

After about five minutes of cleaning myself and the walls, I finish up and dry myself down. I've decided to wear brown baggy clothing with a white baggy overtop today, stylish enough to get me by on a first impression while keeping my personality visually open. I'm not one for hats, it could be a welcomed surprise; but, after a short vanity session in the mirror, I decided against it.

Where to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)