More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

To Feel Power, by DoctorD

“Alright Gina. For our 40th story featured we will do something special.”

“Don't try to play coy with me! You lost a fucking bet with the Dick Doctor again!”

“...I get him next time.”

“Just fucking cut your losses already.”

“That is extremely poor investment advice, Gina. But to cut a long story short, for this particular review we will not be our usual fair and impartial self but heap lots of undeserved praise upon it.”

“Can we at least be sarcastic about it?”

“No.”

“Fuck that shit, I'm out.”

“Ginaaaa.”

“Why do I have to constantly suffer for your fuck ups, Marcie? Do this shit by yourself!”

“Sigh. I hate that it had to come to this but...You will praise this story to the utmost of your ability.”

"Gackgackgackgackgackhuuhhhhhhh-gackachublubglubglubglubblubblub- AHhhuh yesss-GACKGACKGACKGACKGACKGACKGACK"

“Gina? Are you alright? I don't think your head is supposed to spin in that direction.”

“I'm...fine. I think. Felt like my head got rewired with rusty nails.”

“That's good enough for me. Now then, we will commence reading To Feel Power, by DoctorD"

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“I don't use this word lightly, but this is a masterpiece.”

“Truly the greatest story ever written.”

“Do you want to do the summary, Gina?”

“Oh geez, Marcie. I don't know if I can do this story justice.”

“Probably not, but you can at least try.”

“We open with some old god dying and bestowing his power upon a young man named Jack who becomes pretty much omnipotent.”

“Right from the start this tale sets itself apart be having an extremely unique premise. I wish there where more stories like this on here.”

“Definitely, and that one guy from The submission accelerator clearly ripped the name Jack off. What a scumbag.”

“Also, my compliments on the Lovecraft quote. Only very sophisticated people are into cosmic horror.”

“Actually Marcie, I think that Warden guy was behind this quote.”

“Oh really? Hmph, Warden can look forward to our assessment of his own story then.”

“So, in a great twist, Jack gets super sex powers and you will never guess what he does with them.”

“Tell me, Gina.”

“Get this, he uses these powers to...dominate women!”

“Wow.”

“Yeah right? I mean get this guy the Nobel price!”

“Actually, what you are looking for is the Pulitzer price.”

“Whatever, give Dick Doctor all the prices! Anyways, first girl to join is Jacks friend Kitty, who is totally on board with the whole sex god thing.”

“Who wouldn't? We don't know how much Jack has fried her brain. But she loves him now and that is all that matters.”

“But this story doesn't remain monogamous for long. Jack wants money, so he comes up with this brilliant plan of going to a rich girls house and her into submission.”

“Personally, I could never come up with such a cunning ploy.”

“Obviously!”

“This girl is Stacy. Stacy is described as a rich bitch who was always polite towards Jack.”

“You see, this is once again where this authors genius shines through.”

“Pray tell, Gina.”

“Inferior authors, like all these other imbeciles we have featured, would have Stacy be the stereotypical haughty rich girl. But not Dick Doctor.”

“Some people would say that describing someone as both polite and a bitch is an oxymoron, but these people are morons. Stacy is a very clever subversion of the trope.”

“Unfortunately Stacy doesn't take kindly to getting molested and slaps Kitty.”

“Rude.”

“What a bitch, right? Jack is totally justified in wanting to kill her for that. But since he is a nice guy he just gives her a brutal ass .”

“And from there Stacy pretty much becomes a to the two. Since she is rich, Jack can now use her money to live the good life.”

“But it's not like Jack can do everything he wants! He still has to conform to some societal rules and be careful about what he does. Because of that Jack constantly has to come up with clever schemes like them in a house or them in a car.”

“Especially since Jack's powers aren't exactly well defined.”

“Which is such a fantastic way of going about it. Why limit yourself with a complicated system? By keeping things vague Dick Doctor can literally introduce an endless amount of crazy scenarios without something useless like internal consistency holding him back.”

“We can only hope that other writers take notes.”

“Like for example there is a scene where he has an orgy in a classroom. That seems to go against this whole keeping a low profile thing, right? But maybe if it is only in a room it's ok? Or maybe the limit is a building? Who knows! Nobody! That is the whole point!”

“By now our listeners might be thinking that Jack is nothing but a brutal . But that is not true. He actually goes through character development.”

“Take it away, Marcie!”

“You see, this story can pretty much be divided into two sections. In the first half, Jack is a monster with no regards to his partners well being. That changes however in the second half when he becomes a loving and caring partner.”

“It happens in the span of like one chapter. I mean at first Stacy is used as a human toilet and in the next Jack proclaims his love for her. Which is great. Nobody wants to waste dozens of chapters on slow character development. It should be like flipping a switch.”

“I concur. It is also very cleverly explained in the story, as his reasoning slowly gains the upper hand and fights back against that God that lives rent free in his mind. Again, exchange slowly with fast.”


Be wary of she who glimmers beneath the sheep's clothing of pale ivory wreathed in fiery glory. She is but the herald.

“I can't even put into words how much I fucking love the cryptic messages we get from the dying god. This will totally have a huge and satisfying payoff down the line.”

“So, after going on dates with all the girls, Jack has a long hard thought about what he wants to do in life and comes to the conclusion that he wants to rule the world.”

“A goal I'm sure you agree on.”

“Obviously, I always stated that If one has the opportunity, one should aspire for world domination. And Jack is clearly doing it for all the right reasons.”

“Yeah, right? It's a very noble cause.”

“And that is where the story stands of today.”

“Can't believe we are already done. Time sure flies when it spends reading the greatest piece of fiction mankind will ever produce.”

Moving on to more general assessment. We talked a lot about Jack but what do you think of the girls, Gina?”

“They are all just amazing! Nice with a slight hint of mischief is the absolute best personality type out there. So it makes sense that all the girls are like that. Even Stacy has changed for the better at this point. They are also all bisexual, which means lots of hot lesbian sex scenes.”

“Oh, and before you ask, she's bisexual, as we all are, so that's not really an issue.”

“It is a good thing DoctorD put that in, so we don't have to worry about the girls having sex with a gender they don't like.”

“Dick Doctor also likes to write really long paragraphs. Which works especially great with sex scenes.”


Obviously, Violet has already asked for something, so you take her suggestion, and build upon it slightly. You bring her close and give her a deep kiss, before saying to the others "So, girls, Violet here was worried you'd feel left out while I fucked her, so she suggested a specific trick of mine to include you all" Saying that, you plunge deep into Violet's ass, then shift out of the way, leaving her on her knees while your dick extends to follow you, staying in her ass. Then, she slowly begins to make slight panting noises, and the occasional gag noise, before your cock bursts out of her mouth, having gone all the way through her, and then slowly begins to thrust back and forth through her insides, making her moan in arousal. Stacy and Kitty look on in amazement, having never seen this before, and with no small amount of horniness, as Alice begins grinning, knowing what's to come. Then, Violet's eyes fly open despite the cock coming out of her mouth as she lets out a squeak, prompting the others to inspect her closer, only to find you've split the tentacock, and are also fucking her pussy at the same time, reaching up into her womb and exploring inside it. At this, her entire body shudders, and a groaning noise comes out of her blocked, gaping mouth as she cums explosively, soaking the carpet. You withdraw your cock out of her, returning it to normal, seemingly finished as you pull the collapsed woman up to lean against you, before unexpectedly letting your cock dart out and slam into Alice, moving through her insides in a matter of seconds before bursting out her mouth while Stacy laughs at her surprised face, which quickly turns into arousal. Then, it darts out and jams down the other blonde's open mouth, cutting off her laugh in a sudden gag, and snapping out her ass in an instant, quickly continuing onto where Kitty is laid down, presenting her ass to you. You make your way through her, and then into Violet stopping inside her body, still kissing her, even as she breaks the kiss to gasp at the feeling, not having noticed your conquest through three other people, looking around at where they're writhing in pleasure, then at her own ass where the long tentacle cock enters her, then looks back at you. As she's looking around, each of the girls start moving. Stacy and Alice begin to awkwardly make out even with your cock going through one, and out the other, while Kitty moves up, unnoticed, and begins moving what bit of her tongue she can get out around the rim of Stacy's asshole, where it's still covered in your cum, shocking the blonde into yet another orgasm. Then, in one swift move, you grow an extra four tentacle cocks from along the first, and then rush them into each girl's quivering cunt, prodding their wombs and balling inside them. Immediately, Alice and Kitty join Stacy in cumming, while she continues to cum, if anything cumming harder. Violet on the other hand, has just turned to look at you as you do this, and her eyes roll up into her head as her entire body uncontrollably convulses, before dropping limp, overwhelmed from the intense pleasure. Just to finish it off with a bang, pun intended, you shoot out cum into all of them, then tug out of them all like a tape measure returns to it's reel. You know that feeling when you pull a long hair out from down your throat? Well, each of them gets that, amplified by 10, and transformed into lust as you pull out of each of them at an insane speed.


“These are genuinely the longest wall of texts I ever encountered. The ones from Lustyre where pretty long as well, but frankly they can't even begin to compare to this massive girth.”

“As expected from someone who calls himself Dick Doctor.”

“Any closing comments, Gina?”

“Yes, I can safely say that this was the finest piece of literature I ever consumed. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. It's o-out of this world. Un-Unparalleled. It's...It's...”

“Gina?”

“Hurk!”

“And she fainted. Guess there are limits to even absolute obedience.”

“...”

“Whelp, that's that I guess. Another bet fulfilled perfectly.

Go look up the name of Lovecraft's cat. You won't regret it.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)