More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sex-Shooter Sex-Shooter

Who's fighting who?

Tionishia (Monster Musume) vs Cathyl (Monster Musume)

Dear, sweet Tionishia didn't expect to find herself in the forest. Certainly not naked and sporting a raging hard on fit for her size.

She definitely didn't expect to meet a Holstaur in the same position as her here either. Especially not the same one who threatened her darling human.

That was weird. Tionishia actually felt angry. Incredibly angry. She had a very strong dislike for this monster. And judging from the way the Holstaur, Cathyl, was glaring at her, so did she.

Cathyl was feeling oddly upset at the scent of this Ogre. She smelled like him. The wierd thing was that she was okay with that kid but for some reason her mind was screaming hateful thoughts. Since he wasn't here then this Ogre would do.

They immediately closed the distance, their tits and dicks docking against upon each other. They didn't question anythingvthat was happening and put their sole focus unto the other futa monster.

"I don't like you." Tio blunted told her.

Cathyl snorted, "Good. I don't like you either."

Suddenly, they grappled and were in a dead lock. Someone was getting a hole widened tonight.

The Fight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)