More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nootboot Nootboot

What's next?

Timestop

Bruce sat across from Elizabeth Gillies turn papers over on his desk.

"So auditions start next week but I'll need to see your talent first hand." He said.

"Sure" Elizabeth said sitting over the desk hold ming her head up with her arm. "Just give me something to act out."

"Okay" Bruce says with a same on his face. "In this scene you're a bad ass goth girl..."

The audition continued and She acted all the sense he wanted to perfection. He wanted to hire her for this project, but not because she's a good actor. Bruce opened his desk drawer and Pulled out his 'remote'.

"Okay Liz so this show is a show with a lot of..... Sexual things would you be ok with doing that?"

"It depends on what you mean by 'sexual' I'm willing to dance in sexy outfits and bikinis but not getting nude." She said

"Oh no nudity" Bruce said. He was going to keep that just for himself. "But those other things you mentioned are. But it seems like that's not a problem." He smiles

"Not at all" Elizabeth says with a smile on her face.

"Well then can you give me a show?"he asked.

Elizabeth Gillies gives him a disgusted look. "Excuse me?"

"Can you give me a show? You know takes some clothes off do some dances."

Elizabeth stands up. "I don't know what ..." She starts but is cut off from Bruce pressing the pause button on his remote. All time has stopped and he was the only person who could move.

What does he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)