More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Forcy Forcy

Where are you now?

Timeline of Events Relevant to the Story (Spoilers for the Main Thread)


Author's Notes: The focus of this page will be to establish a timeline of events to help keep the chronology straight. It will be updated frequently as new information becomes available in the upcoming chapters so feel free to return every now and then. Be aware, however, that if you hadn't started with the main thread when you read this there will have spoilers for events of the story across the different arcs.

And yes, there is an important reason why the Zombie Apocalypse begins a few years from now instead of the year I started the story. But it will be a major spoiler if tell you right now so I will get into it at a later date. For now, I hope you enjoy it.

.



Timeline of Relevant Events

  • Alexander Novak first met the close group of friends integrated by Kate, Ava, Carmen and Luciana in a walking tour during their vacations from college on June 12th, 2019th.
  • Alexander’s psychic abilities manifested shortly after his 22nd birthday once he accidentally talked his way into being handed a lottery ticket worth a billion-dollars on August 27th 2019th.
  • Alexander got warned about the zombie plague around 10 months before it spanned the globe by his high-ranking CIA contact on the 19th of May, 2021.
  • The Zombie apocalypse begins in full as the undead virus mutates from waterborne to airborne form on March 17th, 2022. The already high numbers of walking dead from the waterborne form of the virus multiplied incredibly fast and governments were starting to collapse.
  • That same day, Alexander sent the most skilled of his military wives on an incredibly important mission for him.
  • Alexander's old group of clients make it to his safe haven on March 24th, 2022; with Ava and Kate joining his harem that same day.
  • Two weeks after the beginning of their expedition, the military wives return on March 31st, 2022; with the teleporting psychic, Emma, bringing the whole group to the Neutral Bunker. They returned with the largest group of psychics known to the CIA that was residing in US soil when they were captured by the intelligence group.
  • That same day, Alexander reveals his plans to his old clients that he intends to use his powers to make many psychics and normal women want to bear his children in order to vastly increase the odds that one of his dozens of psychic children could be born with an ability powerful enough to save humanity from the zombie menace.
  • Also on March 31st, Alexander begins modifying the minds of the group of psychic women, starting with a psychic that can use her powers of endopathy to manipulate cells in all sorts of ways named Alba.

Author's note: Feel free to ask any question of the timeline and I will answer as best as I can.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)