More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kinkyboy kinkyboy

How does she plan to get even?

Time to have the life and men she deserves.

Finally deciding to end her marriage, Giuliana entered her bedroom without bothering to put clothes on her. Under a small shelf of her night desk, the naked Italian women pulled out a small black book, full of names and information of every Italian gang in the city.

Maybe it was her women's intuition, but Giuliana always had the feeling that she could never fully rely on her husband, even during the best of their time together. Over the years, she had collected a lot of information, that she technically should no know, to prepare her for a day when she needs it. A day like today.

She knew that it is going to be hard to get rid of her idiot spouse since he was the sole bread earner in the family. And over the last few years, he had squandered away most of the money they had once earned together with the silliest investments and scheme. Once Giuseppe was gone, no matter how, Giuliana would need money to maintain her luxurious lifestyle and to raise her daughters, a lot of money.

And that was what her little black book is for.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)