More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cementbrain cementbrain

How do you start your day?

Time to get some supplies

You decide to head over to the strip mall for some supplies. You were thinking that some sunbathing in the backyard would be good and maybe even some yard work in your new tiny bikini to give Mr. Wood across the street a thrill. If you are going to do that, you need some suntan lotion and some lemons to make some fresh lemonade.

You decide that you can't go out in your pajama bottoms so you pull some cut-off jean shorts out of your closet. You pull off the bottoms and slide the shorts up your long legs.

You look in the mirror, and you aren't happy. These shorts needed to pass the "mom test" so they come down to almost mid-thigh. That just won't do today. You pull them off and run downstairs; there will be some scissors in your mom's sewing room.

As you walk past the big picture window in the living room, you can see Mr. Wood coming out to get his paper. He looks up and sees you walking through the house in your thong and freezes; the paper drops from his hand as he stares at you. You smile to yourself, but pretend that you don't see him and continue on your way.

Once there, you start to trim the legs of the shorts. First you take off an inch and try the shorts on again. Still too long. You cut another inch off and things are getting better. The shorts are now pretty much level with the bottom of your ass, but you want to make these into some real Daisy Dukes.

You pull the shorts off again and trim off more material, cutting the leg holes at an angle so the sides of your hips will show. You pull them on again and you are pretty much happy with things now. There is basically a V of denim covering your ass and pussy while the sides are mostly exposed. It is really quite a sight. There is only one thing missing, the frayed edges; jean shorts need the frayed edges and these clean cuts aren't working. You pull the shorts off again and throw them in the dryer. 20 minutes of tumble dry should do the trick. The only problem is, what to do for the next 20 minutes.

Time enough to tease Mr. Wood, or find a top, or something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)