More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by PowerRangerFan PowerRangerFan

What Do Bulk and Skull Do to Kimberly?

Time to Strip Kim!

Bulk and Skull start touching her and poking her making sure that she realy is out of it, they get no response so Skull takes this chance to do something hes been wanting to do ever sense he seen Kimberly flaunt them in that unitard Group those Breasts that is. After Skull finished Grouping Kim's Breasts knowing that if Kim was awake she would KILL HIM for even considering doing that. Bulk lifts Kimberly to her feet, Skull grabs the Straps of Kimberly's Unitard from her shoulders and starts pulling them down and off her Body slowly until the Top part is hanging down and Kim's Bra Clad Top half is exposed. Some other students have joined in the area to watch the event mean who didn't want to see more of Kimberly's Hot and Sexy Body? Skull was going to remove the rest of the Unitard now but he couldn't help it he just had to see Kim's Naked Breasts. Bulk unclasps Kim's Bra as Skull pulled it off exposing Kim's Naked Perky Breasts! The growing crowd cheer as they finally see what they have been dreaming to see for years as Skull just looks on and starts to group them for a second before Bulk reminded him to finish Striping her before she woke up. Skull finishes removing Kim's Unitard leaving her in her Pink Panties which don't take any time to remove. Kimberly is now Completely Naked and she doesn't even know about it.

Whats Next? Does Kimberly Wake Up? If So how does She React? What Else Will Bulk and Skull Do to the Naked Kimberly?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)