More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

Has the civilization advanced?

Time of the Ancient old world.

You hear a thunderstorm and with the sky getting cloudy it looks like it is going rain soon. This is not the best place to stay as you head away from the beach you find a dirt path with a forest on both sides. You decide to follow the path that leads to a fork breaking up five ways.

The four ways seem to lead to cities or towns. The signs were made out of wood telling you that the civizations are still in preindustrial phase. The names were all in Ancient Greek or Latin. The middle sign reads with a cave of knowlege. You decide to head toward the cave.

You progress up the path cautiously until you come to the mouth of the cave. The cave is lit up by torches every couple of meters. It has hieroglyphics all over the cave. They tell of a story of two civilization one from the old world and one from new world. The one from new world had men as the dominant of the new world. The king and queen battled inside great battle ground that formed strange body of water that swallowed up both cizilizations. The war ensued for another hundred years creating twelve tribes.

The females from the old world produced eight tribes. The females of the new world became dominant overtaking there men. They created four tribes the war continued on until only handful men. The great truce ensued giving five males to each tribe.

Then a dart hits in the back knocking yourself out.

What will you find when you wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)