More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mapron01 Mapron01

What story interests you?

Time for a change

Susan was just tired of him. Before they married, he was a beast that fulfilled all her needs on the bed. Now, every night her sexy body went to waste as he snored next to her, and she sadly fingered herself, craving to have a dick between her legs.

So, she decided, she would have a little fun with someone else. She just needed to have her cravings addressed, or sooner or later she would drop on her knees and give her boss a blowjob before begging him to fuck her. Susan had never been good containing her urges.

She knew there were a myriad of websites where she could do this, for married people and not, and so she created herself an account on one of these. She filled in the details and used a sexy picture she had taken during their last holiday, of her in a skimpy bikini. Pretty soon she had several requests, but she made sure she looked for signs of lying in the chats with these people.

Eventually, she settled on a guy. He was apparently quite rich, and his profile seemed genuine. And the picture showed a young guy with large abs, the kind of guy she was looking for. Just thinking about him fucking her made Susan wet. She did admit her urges may be clouding her judgment, but didn’t really care. She just needed a dick inside of her as soon as possible. And it would be pretty soon.

He had arranged a top floor room in the most expensive hotel in town. She had the address and date, and that date was fast approaching. Luckily, her husband thought she was just having an episode of more urges, and didn’t suspect a thing. After some thinking, she came up with a story for why she would be leaving at night. On the day, as night drew near, she told him.

"Tim, I'm staying over at Audrey’s tonight, we need to finish some work and agreed it would be best if we did it in her house, as all the important documents are in her computer", she told him, and he absentmindedly nodded. A little looking at him told her he was drunk. This would be easier than she though.

It did help that Tim was quite dumb when it came to computers. He didn't even seem to realize if there were any files Audrey could just send them through e-mail. A little while later and Tim was knocked out on the sofa. Noticing this, Susan took off to her closet, to pick her clothes.

For her underwear, Susan picked matching black lace panties and bra which she hoped would enhance her assets. She also decided to wear tight jeans to show her fit body. As for the top, she picked a white button shirt, which back on her school days was large, but now fit rather snugly to her form. She unbuttoned several of the buttons, showing off her ample cleavage, but not all of it. She wanted to look sexy, not like a whore looking for work. She settled on normal shoes, deciding it didn't really matter which she wore, and that she would rather wear comfortable ones than some heels.

Grabbing her purse, Susan walked out. She drove there, and arrived in 15 minutes. Looking at her watch, she realized she was a good half an hour early. She parked in the parking lot and headed into the hotel. Behind the receptionist’s desk was a petite Asian woman.

"Reservation?", she asked with a gentle smile in her face, and Susan nodded, telling her the room and showing her ID.

"Hmm...Pricey... I see what you are doing", she told Susan with a wink and a mischievous grin. Susan blushed, but gladly received the key and headed to the elevator. She then got off on the top floor and went to the room. When she came in, she was shocked. She knew the hotel was good, but man, this was insane.

There was a massive double bed and countless cushions and artistically shaped seats, made with clearly expensive and comfy looking wool polymers. There was decorative gold everywhere, and massive windows offering an incredible view of the city at night. A large flat screen sat directly opposite the bed, and the door to the bathroom showed a large tub, which had its rim filled with soaps and salts. There were also wooden chairs and a large table, no doubt made of some rare and expensive wood.

After her shock subsided, Susan placed her purse in a chair off in a corner and spent a while getting used to the room. She closed the door but didn't lock it. After the half an hour passed, Susan, who was inspecting the bathtub, heard a knock on the door. Moving quickly but silently, she got on the bed and got in a sexy pose. Then, with the sexiest voice she could do, she invited the person to come it.

"It's unlocked, come in...", she said in that voice. The door opened and in came...

Who arrived?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)