More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HoeBiden HoeBiden

Who's our lucky master?

Tim Drake, Robin (M19)

The camera showed the empty cosmos as it moved and spun, eventually focusing on a space station that looked a lot like the Watchtower. The camera zoomed in to the windows of the station as it cut and switched to one on the inside. On the set was a fully furnished room that functioned like a common area with a large stage near the far end. The camera zoomed onto the stage, and from a door to the right, a woman appeared. She grabbed the microphone and started talking.

"It's your host, sporting red, black, and ...," she paused for a moment, "I guess that's it, with an ass you can't help but wanna smack, it's Harley Quinn!" She gave a bow to an invisible audience before she continued on. "This season's competition is gonna be SUPER! With heroes and villains from across our universe, and a very fine host, we have a completely never-before-seen show for you all!"

A previously unseen assistant walked over to Harley and whispered in her ear. Harley's smile quickly morphed into anger. "What do you mean there's already another season with superheroes and supervillains? What were they from!?" The assistant whispered to Harley again. "Fucking My Hero Academia? They had a season before us?" Harley regained her composure before returning to the grin she originally held.

"Well this season will still be completely never-before-seen anyway!" She said. "Because of this season's master, Tim Drake, also known as Robin!"

Robin appeared on stage, in full attire for crimefighting. He was composed, he was waiting to be brought out, but he didn't seem to be happy to be there in the slightest. "Harley, of course..." he said, "Where are we?"

"That's not important, Mister!" she replied. "What is important are this seasons contestants of Harem Hotel!"

Who are the contestants?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)