More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 185 by robyna robyna

How do they get ready for the meeting with Nicki?

Tiffany wants action... and church

At six, Tiffany awakened Rick with her mouth around his penis.

He grasped her long black hair, tugging her into position so he could slide between her tits while fucking her mouth... definitely no point in wasting a pair of knockers like hers... and let her work at it.

She hadn't been especially proficient when she'd first sucked him but a night of pleasure had not only relaxed her, it had taught her some what Rick considered to be highly important skills.

After a few minutes, he was ready to go. Tiffany flopped over and spread her legs. "I've got to go to church in a few minutes. Come on, baby. Give me something to think about while the preacher is droning."

He wasn't very religious but he was pretty sure that wasn't that attitude you were supposed to take into a church. Still, he wasn't going to argue with her.

She was already soaking wet and he entered her completely, grabbing her big tits in both hands as he rammed her hard.

Unlike some of the women he'd enjoyed lately, she didn't like to be dominated but she wasn't dominant either. Instead she'd learned to think of sex as he did, as a game that both sides can win.

After a few minutes, Tiffany was moaning and shouting out his name so loudly he barely heard the knock on her bedroom door.

"Hey guys." Usha opened the door a crack and peeked in. "Is this a private party or can I join?"

He looked at Tiffany. "Up to you."

"Well..."

"Why don't you try it. If you don't enjoy it, we won't have to try it again."

"What the fuck," she said. "Everything else you've suckered me into trying has turned out great. So I'll trust you on this, too."

It wasn't just Usha. In a couple of minutes Tiffany's queen-sized bed held five attractive women and one very tired male.

Kat latched onto Rick's ass, tonguing him as hard as she could. Usha stuck her tiny body between Rick and Tiffany, licking Tiffany's clit while Rick continued to fuck her. Donna presented her ass to Rick while sucking on one of Tiffany's tits while Tanya squeezed her other tit while making out with her.

Tiffany came hard, squirting into Usha's mouth and screaming Rick's name. Then Tanya pushed Rick back on the bed and mounted his dick.

Donna turned her attention to Tanya's tits while Kat sat on Rick's face leaving Tiffany looking confused.

"What the fuck," she said again. She stuck her pussy in Tanya's mouth and made out with Kat while Usha climbed underneath her, grabbed Rick's hand and stuck it up her twat.

Tanya must have been ready because it only took her a couple of minutes to come and Usha climbed on Rick's pole to continue the party while Tiffany sucked her tiny tits.

Rick had hoped to satisfy all of the girls but Usha's tiny tight pussy was too much for him. She came but not before he was on the verge himself.

He pulled himself out, gave himself just a couple of tugs, and ejaculated over the waiting faces of the four sexy women.

"That," Tiffany said, "went better than I'd though it would. But now I'm late for church. Rick, want to come with me?"

"I will," Tanya said just as Rick was coming up with his hopefully polite refusal.

"But, well..."

"What?" Tanya looked pissed. "You can make me eat out your cunt but you can't share a church pew with me?"

"It's not that. It's just that you probably wouldn't be comfortable. There aren't many black people who--"

"Not many? As in none?"

"Well, uh, no."

"Sounds like a real loving church you got there, girl."

Does this lead to a fight and everything falling apart

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)