More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 186 by robyna robyna

Does this lead to a fight and everything falling apart

Rick heads off the fight

"You know she's right," Rick told Tiffany. "If you take her to an all-white church, she won't be the one who's embarrassed. Like most African-Americans, she's spent a lot of time surrounded by whites. So, if you're not embarrassed, there's no reason why the two of you shouldn't go together.

Tiffany looked like she wanted to argue but Rick cut that off by kissing her on the lips. "It's okay, honey. You've been expanding your horizons all night. Why not continue now?"

The women insisted on an all-girl shower, washing Rick's cum off of each other and who knew what else... they didn't let Rick watch... and then Tanya and Tiffany got dressed for church and headed out.

Tanya dug through Tiffany's closet and found a little dress that showed off her tits and ass while Tiffany came out wearing a skirt-suit with a prim white blouse, her boobs held captive by a bra designed less for support than for compression.

"Honey," Tanya said, "you got too much going for you to cover it up like that. Take off that blouse and bra and just wear the suit jacket. You'll be covered and decent, but still sexy."

"We're going to church, not an orgy."

"Right. And where in the Bible does it say a woman can't look good when she goes to church?"

Rick suspected there were plenty of places where the Bible said something along those lines but he wasn't going to point that out. He wanted Tiffany to continue to stretch her boundaries.

"I'll have some lunch made when you guys get back," Donna promised.

"And Usha and I are going to hit your workout room," Kat said. "Can't let ourselves go to pot now, can we?"

Which left Rick alone in the living room.

For about two seconds.

Usha grabbed him by the ear and dragged him into the workout room. "You're going to bench-press Kat and I'm going to sit on your dick. You have problems with that? I said you could press me but Kat said I'm too light to give you a challenge."

"I've got no problem with that," Rick admitted.

"Hey, I want to sit on his dick first," Donna protested. "You got to fuck him earlier."

"Yeah, but I ate out his ass first."

"I'll eat out his ass while he fucks Kat afterwards."

Usha sighed. "Okay, but lunch had better be good. And I'm a vegetarian by the way."

"Considering how much of Rick you've eaten, I don't think you can make that claim."

"Cum doesn't count, silly."

Time for the date with Nicki?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)