More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 184 by robyna robyna

Had Tiffany started without him or was she waiting... or waiting with a gun?

She is definitely waiting

Rick opened Tiffany's bedroom door with more than a little trepidation. Yes she'd been happy when he left but he had left.

She'd changed out of the remains of her skirt-suit and into something slinky but still virginal-white. A little nightgown that didn't try to minimize the size of her tits or the dark shadow of her pussy.

"I thought you were going to stay with them," she said.

"Did you? Really?"

"I wasn't sure."

He stepped closer to her, put an arm around her neck and drew her to him for a kiss.

She must have been considering resisting because she didn't move for a moment, but then she melted into him, her mouth open, seeking his lips and his tongue. With one hand, she stroked his chest. With the other, almost shyly, she felt for his crotch.

He couldn't believe a woman as beautiful as Tiffany O'Sullivan would be inexperienced but her fumbling motions made it apparent she was. Well, that was a curable condition.

Before, when he'd massaged her, he'd avoided touching her breasts. Considering their size, he suspected just about any male (or female for that matter) she went out with would be fumbling for those puppies the second they got her alone... to the point where she would want them out of the way. But why shouldn't she enjoy what mother nature had given her? Now he grasped her left breast, hefting it with his hand, feeling its weight, the way its softness conformed to the shape of his fingers. As he watched, the nipple hardened, pressing a sharp point through the silky fabric of her nightgown.

He didn't miss the way she froze just as he touched her tit, but that didn't last. She swallowed hard and pressed her chest into his hand. Obviously she'd made the decision to see this through. Equally obviously at least a part of her wondered if this was a good idea at all.

Rick intended to prove to her that it was.

"Let's get this off." He tugged away the white silk, leaving her naked in his hands.

"What about you?" Tiffany demanded.

"Undress me."

Again her inexperience showed. But too, her enthusiasm grew as he encouraged her to be a participant in rather than the subject of their lovemaking.

Over the next three hours, that's exactly what she became.

A police detective cannot be shy and withdrawn. Bringing out Tiffany's sexuality wasn't about changing her, it was about bringing her sex into harmony with the rest of her.

Her breasts, now that he could see them fully, really were as sensitive as he'd at first thought. She wrapped them around his dick and they found heaven together.

By her fourth orgasm, she'd become even more active, demanding her own satisfaction while delivering everything he asked for and a few he hadn't imagined.

Finally, it was Rick who collapsed, unable to match Tiffany's continued enthusiasm... sleepless nights and constant stress finally catching up with him.

She let him sleep a couple of hours... and then woke him again with an appetite that had been whetted rather than satiated.

Clearly, Rick realized, he had created a monster. He wondered how the world would survive this new Tiffany because he was pretty sure he couldn't.

How do they get ready for the meeting with Nicki?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)