More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Tiffany's Tub Time Part 1

Having gone to Colorado with her mother to visit her aunt Tiffany, her mom Cheri and her aunt are relaxing in the living room when all of a sudden Tiffany hears her aunt clear her throat and say :

How would you two like to use my hot tub?

To which Tiffany hears her mother reply in a clearly interested tone of voice :

That sounds great sis but Tiffany and I did not bring any swimsuits.

To which Tiffany is shocked to hear her aunt say :

Well, that's fine because I was thinking that we should go in the hot tub nude.

After all, it's dark out and you can't see anything so it shouldn't be too awkward.

Upon hearing her aunt suggest that they go in the hot tub together completely naked Tiffany gasps with embarrassment and feels her entire body blushing red at the thought of getting naked in front of her mother and aunt who would also be naked.

Wanting to say no but having been raised to respect her elders Tiffany sits quietly and hopes that her mom will tell her aunt that they would rather not skinny dip in the hot tub with her.

As if her mom says yes to going skinny dipping in the hot tub with her aunt then she will probably be made to join in regardless of how she feels about it.

Because while Tiffany knows her mother loves her and would never do anything to hurt her she's always been encouraged to follow her mom's example.

Moments later, Tiffany hears her mother clear her throat and say :

What does Tiffany's mom say? Does she agree to skinny dip? If so, does she make Tiffany join in & if so, how does Tiffany react to having to get naked in front of her mom & aunt? Does she give Tiffany the option of opting out? Does something else happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)