More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PiZzA101 PiZzA101

Who do we follow into total naked exposure?

Tiffany's Exhibitionist Necklace

Tiffany

Tiffany was once a normal, 27 year old woman who lived a typical life. She had friends, who she regularly hung out with on the weekends. Family she went to see other times when she was available. An enjoyable job in a field she enjoyed. But her tireless working and routine led her into a tired and repetitive state of mind as the holidays loomed over her. One day, on the way home from work, she passed by an antique store which read "Remodeling sale! All items must go!" Not normally the type to enter a store on a whim, Tiffany had decided against her normal judgement to enter the store and have a look around.

Unbeknownst to Tiffany, her "On a whim decision" was partially influenced by a necklace within this antique store. This necklace had its own desires, personality, and thoughts of its own. Some would consider this a curious thing, but this particular sentient necklace was hungry for attention. An accidental mishap in a magical enchantment process, this necklace desired to be constantly worn, adored, and beloved. In its prime, it was sold, passed around, bartered, and at one point a prized item in an elite circle. But, the necklace became hungry for even more attention, eventually realizing and producing an ability to influence others' decisions.

This power saw itself harnessed by first, the necklace jealously making sure the wearer wanted the necklace to be the only piece of jewelry on hand (to avoid any distractions from its own beauty). Its jealous nature soon grew, as it began to tolerate less and less competition. But the limits of the influence the necklace had were reached when it tried to make its wearer not wear a dress one afternoon. For some reason, the necklace could not make the wearer undress to an indecent state. The necklace tried to seek out a potential loophole, which was found by convincing the maid helping her wearer to think as if she wanted to see the wearer completely nude. This led the maid to urge the wearer out of her clothes, into the hallway, and lock the door behind her to prevent any access to clothes.

The wearer tried to seek out help, but the necklace was able to exert its influence over all she encountered, and cause them to enjoy the wearer's nudity so much that they would not want to assist the wearer in getting dressed at all, and even subliminally try to keep the wearer naked. It took almost an entire day for the wearer to realize the necklace was the reason behind her problems, but the power the necklace received from being in the spotlight for so long gave it enough influence to prevent the wearer from removing it. She was to travel into a busy, metropolitan city and seek out experts for help. Finally, after several weeks of nudity, a mysterious man was able to remove the necklace from her body. After lying dormant in an abandoned magic shop for 100 years, the new owner had decided to sell the mysterious inventory of the entire store in favor of creating a new sports bar.

Which brings us to the penultimate decision that Tiffany made that day. She purchased the necklace, which had used what little dwindling power it had left to urge her into the store in a last-ditch effort to get worn before potentially being put into storage for even more decades. After purchasing it, and examining it more closely, the necklace started to feel a resurgence in power. Using the slight bit gained just from being looked upon by Tiffany, the necklace then convinced Tiffany to put it on immediately, instead of shelving it into the jewelry drawer at her house.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)