More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by houndDogg houndDogg

What's next?

Through the void

Finally after The Impossible battle and managing to get both the crown in the ring off of the king. Danny was able to shove him with his clones back into his coffin and essentially Weld and chain it shut. Then bringing the castle down on top of the coffin Danny felt that it was over.

Danny fell to his knees to catch his breath exhausted with the sheer effort that he just put forth. Looking down at the destroyed Fenton suit he simply phased through and let it fall to the ground. With a small smile of accomplishing and impossible goal he began to slowly make his way home. unfortunately for our young hero he would never make it. For you see on his way home he fell asleep exhaustion of both the suit and the battle finally drained him and finally drained him and his body him into sleep. now this itself wouldn't be that big of a deal. This would normally not be that big of a deal but he was too far from his home portal and just aimlessly drifting through the ghost Zone there's no telling what portal that you could accidentally fall through.

For you see in the ghost Zone portals and natural openings through space and time appear. So if one's not focus enough you they could accidentally be sent back or forward in time or to another world or dimension. And this is unfortunately what happened to our young hero as he drifted unconsciously through the Zone.

Where does our young hero wind up

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)