More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Filthy Boi Filthy Boi

Who's that?

Three female friends, the classic Brains-Brawn-Beauty combo [animal transformation]

Somewhere in town lived three friends. They were roommates.

Jenny, the brainy girl of the group, had dark hair and was obsessed with video games. She was slightly on the chubby side, which she often covered with hoodies.

Charlie, the brawn, was a 6-foot-tall beefy gym lady with a buzzcut and a bad temper. She had a slightly perverted side.

Sandra, the beauty, was a pretty blonde with a love of makeup and all things girly. A bit of a ditz, but a lovable ditz.

All in all, the girls lived in harmony, accepting their differences and loving the way they complemented each other.

Anyway, they were walking down a lonely road when they bumped into a strange woman. She smelled like a wet dog and had a noticeable moustache. She grinned (her teeth were far too sharp) at them.

"Oh, hello..." stammered Sandra.

"Hello girls, I have something for you..." The woman reached out with her hand, and a light came out of her hand, splitting into three rays and hitting each of the girls.

"Oh!" moaned Sandra in pain.

"Relax, it just tickles," replied Charlie.

"Uh.. What was that?" asked Jenny.

The woman, once again, smiled creepily.

"I gave you the power to turn humans into animals. Not the other way around, you sick fucks. But yeah, you can turn everyone into an animal - any kind - to any degree - fully, just give them ears, whatever. And you can turn them back, you just can't turn normal animals into humans. Oh, you yourself can also transform. You can't transform each other, unless two of you decide to turn the third, the third cannot then turn herself back, it's up to the other two. And..."

"Excuse me." Jenny raised her hand. "How do we turn people and each other?"

"Ah, just focus. You can use words or gestures, if you want to. But it's just to improve focus. Aha, and if one of you dies, those turned are stuck, and you lose your powers. Bye!"

The woman transformed into a rat and skiddadled away. The girls just stood there, looking dumbstruck.

"Uhh... What happened?" Sandra looked confused.

"We basically became the fucking Animorphs mixed with Circe, you bimbo," scoffed Charlie. She rubbed her hands. "I'm going to try this out."

And what happened then?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)