More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by magichat magichat

What ENF production do we follow?

Three Wishes

Genies have always fascinated people, beings of cosmic magical powers who can grant the secret wishes of whoever holds their lamp/bottle/shoebox. But that people have to be careful how they phrase a wish for an ill-thought out wish can have unintended consequences and with only three wishes per person before the genie vanishes, undoing a wish is costly and after final wish, it can be too late.

Nobody knows for sure what a genie looks like, it can change from person to person with some said to look like Nicole Kidman, others Tilda Swinton, another Elisabeth Olsen, another Kathryn Hahn, even a Madline Petsch and many more possibilities, even one person said they were blue which sounds really weird. Some say genies are helpful but don’t always understand human ways when they try to help, some stick firmly to the letter of the wish and broke no appeals, some suspect mischief in making the wishes go awry. One does have to wonder if, given sometimes centuries in the lamps, genies don’t just get a bit bored and decide to have their fun, perhaps ENF is their stress relief, the happy memories that tide them over till the next master.

Three wishes can be set any time, any place for there is magic everywhere and a genie can also be found. Each arc follows a genie and the one who unleashes it for three wishes (and the aftermath for the wisher) whose wishes always seem to backfire, leaving them in a state of undress. Vain wishes, greedy wishers, prankster wishes, fame chasers, seekers, well meaning wishes all find themselves left in embarrassing and under-clad situations with a final big wish they will come to regret. Wishes for power, fame, a cause, money, new clothing, to ace that exam, to get that job, all will leave the wisher in her birthday suit.

So who will be making a wish?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)