More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SeriousBrainDamage SeriousBrainDamage

Who do you want to follow down at the beach?

Thomas and Clara, a young German married couple with a project.

Thomas and Clara watch the blinding reflex of the sun on the water.
Today seems calm.

They hold their hands, laying one next to the other under the shade of the palm leaf beach ubrella.

"This palce is marvellous." Says Clara.

"Yeah, those photos couldn't express at full how fine is this sand."

"And the water... the water is actually crystal clear! I couldn't belive it. I know you're worried but... lets try to relax ourselves for a couple of weeks."

They both needed this trip to Seychelles.
Between Thomas's company mass layoffs, and Clara's new promotion, they have been under pressure in the last weeks.
And that wasn't good for their two years long term project.
They were trying to have a baby.

After marring, they decided to wait at least a year.
They were both pretty absorbed by their jobs at that moment. And then, six months ago they decide it was time. Things at work seemed to have settled.
The first moths were actually fun. They made love everywhere. Clara had a secret code for Thomas, that used when they were in public, to make him know about her ovulation.
They ended doing it in a lot of unsual palces, incidentally discovering quite many new things about their sexuality.
Sadly she didn't manage to get pregnant.
And things started to get worse.

Thomas's bosses started to ask increasingly more from him, and all his collagues for the matter.
Apparently becuse of a big upcoming deal.
Turned out, they where only stress-testing their personnel before a mass layoff, to decide who wasn't 'productive and loyal to the company enough' to keep his job.

Clara instead, after some rough months, had adjusted to her new position. Her boss never gave up the opportunity to compliment her for a good work. Everyone was happy with her.
Very happy.
About a moth ago they gave her another promotion.
She was only 26, and her salary was already more than double of what her husband earned.
Good news, considering Thomas's economical situation, but that meant new responsabilities and longer working hours, other than more money.

Sex became a mirage.
Even when they met in bed, it wasn't a pleasure anymore.
Thomas was always and tired and irritable.
Clara always anxious and stressed.

The needed some time off, if they still wanted to carry out their project.

When they arrived, two days ago, they both expected to jump one on the other.
It didn't go that way.
Re-igniting the spark apparently wasn't so simple.
Maybe they needed some time.
Maybe something else...

"Dear, i was thinking..."

Who is it ? What has in mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)