More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Croodle Croodle

Who Is Our Trailblazer?

Thomas Miller, a 21 year-old Junior in college

Thomas Miller is a 21 year-old young man, who is currently one week into his third year of college as an advertising student. While still a virgin, never having had a girlfriend, he has plenty of friends to keep him company. He moved out of dorms freshman year, and now lives in an on-campus apartment with his close friends and classmates, Annie Smith and Derrick Brewer. Their relationship is like that of a three siblings.

Given that the new public nudity laws were passed just last June, this will be Thomas’s first clothing-optional semester. The move-in week was pretty calm in this regard, however. Outside of a few brief dares and streakers, nobody had really used their new right to be naked yet.

That won't be the case for very much longer.

Despite Thomas’s reputation among his peers as a pretty quiet and reserved guy, he had a secret kink he hadn't told anyone about. He was a full-on closeted exhibitionist. He craved the sensation of his naked body being seen. Nothing got him harder than fantasies of friends and strangers alike witnessing him fully nude, baring it all, while he confidently let them look as if nothing was wrong. He didn't tell anyone this, but when the new laws were announced, it was the happiest moment of his life. His fantasies could now become reality. He had spent the entire summer thinking of how he would go about this, and today was the day he put his plans into motion.

With his big day ahead of him, Thomas got out of bed, naked as the day he was born (that's just how he always slept), wrapped a towel around himself, and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. Once in the bathroom, he turned on the shower, dropped his towel, and hopped inside.

While the hot water caressed down his naked body, he began to feel more and more aroused, grabbing his girthy cock as it grew harder and harder. Hornier than ever, Thomas fantasized about the different ideas he had been formulating. One way or another, everyone at his college was going to see him naked, just the way he wanted them to. It needed to be big. It needed to be bold. Not only did he want to be totally nude in front of everyone, looking at his fully exposed cock and balls, but he wanted to make a real name for himself doing so. He wanted it to be whenever someone heard "Thomas Miller," they instantly though about the boy who shamelessly exposed himself to the entire school. The question on his mind now was whether he wanted to hop right into it, or if he wanted a longer term plan with a huge payoff.

His cock fully erect, Thomas vigorously stroked it up and down, elated at the fact that these fantasies would soon become reality. However, just as he was about to hit his limit, he stopped. He couldn't cum now! He needed this feeling all day to help him in his plans. Now, turning the shower off, water dripping off of his rock hard penis, Thomas had finally decided on a plan.

Is he jumping right into it and heading out naked, or does he want a longer-term reveal?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)