More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 23 by JohnFlow JohnFlow

What's next?

Darius fucks your throat

After speaking to the men and talking about something you barely even process, Darius then proceeds to roughly grab the back of your head with both hands. With a firm grip on your hair, he coordinates his hands and his hips to slide his massive cock down your throat. With him in control now the process is much less gentle than before and he immediately thrusts his cock three quarters of the way down your throat. Your gag reflex is triggered quickly and you spit up plenty of saliva around the edge of your mouth.

Although Darius starts thrusting slow, he builds up speed quickly and before you know it, he's pistoning his cock in and out of your throat even faster than your husband used to fuck you in the pussy. In your state you do little to protest, instead too stunned by his rough skull fucking behaviour.

Out of instinct, you put your hands on his hips to try and resist this rough of your throat but soon after Darius begins, one of the guys grabs your wrists and puts them crossed behind your back before saying something about this being the position of a proper whore.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)