More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MonsterBox MonsterBox

Where should we start?

This is completely unrelated to the story, this is just a listing of when I find really stupid or gross stuff in VtM and want to share it.

I cannot emphasize enough that I didn't make this up. I just found it researching Obtenebration and Abyss Mysticism, and I just ... you know, after of Persephone, I thought I'd found the nastiest, grossest ritual. I really thought I had. But here THIS is. Challenging me.


Lord Aludian’s Orifices

This ignominiously named ritual is one of the strangest and most horrific among those practiced by the Abyss Mystics. Lord Aludian Thex, in his role as courtier and spy, often uses his body as a weapon; and as such, Clan Lasombra prizes him as a merciless killer and true Magister. Thex devised a way for the Abyss to exist in his body, allowing him to sacrifice anyone who breaches it. On the battlefield, the utility of this ritual is limited at best. In the bedchamber, Lord Aludian’s Orifices are deadly.

System: The Cainite must for an hour seclude herself in an Oubliette, or a subterranean cave on a night of the full moon. During this time, she must vitae into each of her orifices, until they swell and blush with life, at a cost of two blood points. The vampire must then make a Stamina + Medicine roll (difficulty 6); a success results in the blood turning black and forming small gateways into the Abyss.

Failure produces no effect, while a botch causes the vampire two levels of aggravated damage, which can be soaked with Fortitude. Any being who enters anything inside one of the orifices — while having sex, for instance — loses one blood point a turn. A reflexive Perception + Awareness roll will notice this, requiring five successes minus the blood lost (to a minimum of one). Attempting to extract the penetrative party causes one level of aggravated damage a turn for as long as the Abyss Mystic successfully grapples her prey. It is possible to utterly consume a victim this way, devouring his weakened body via an Abyss-linked orifice.

Why did you write this? Did you think this was a good idea? Do you LIKE the idea of PC's at your table making regular use of this? WHY.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)