More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Swigggity swoot Swigggity swoot

What of the other outfits?

They want to show off

Sarah shuddered in pleasure. Her panties continued to rub her clit all the way through her orgasm and it felt amazing. They slowed their motions as she pleasure high subsided. She breathed heavily, her bra took to gently massaging her chest. The belt however kept her arms trapped above her head. She wiggled against the restraint a little to test it's strength but it remained unyielding. Hearing shuffling coming from her bedroom she looked over and saw her entire collection of clothes bounding about. They mixed and matched to create full outfits that moved as one. A latex catsuit sidled its way to the girl with a strut that begged to be watched. It's proportions filled to match Sarah's own. The hand reached out and grazed against her stomach lightly. It circled Sarah stopping behind her. The front zipper began to slowly slide down and it's hands reached to the waist of her pants and hooked a thumb inside both her pants and panties to slowly pulled them down her legs. Sarah for her part tried to relax, not wanting to upset the clothes and knowing if she would get them all off then she stood a better chance of escape. Her shirt bunched itself up at her stomach and rose to reveal her bra and continued over her head, it stopped just over her head and rested below the belt around her arms.

With the zipper now down as far as it could go, admittedly it wasn't far, it expanded it's size a tad and began to work it's way up her body. It started with her feet and slowly moved up her lithe body. Sarah looked down at the latex suit and knew she never had a chance to escape. They wouldn't fully strip her before taking precautions. Now her bra unhooked and sailed up to join her shirt over her head. The latex suit continued up. It passed her hips and was almost done with it's journey. Stopping just below her armpits it waited expectedly. The belt released her arms and her remained clothes sailed away. Not expecting the sudden release she began to drop her arms to her sides. However as they fell a strange magnetism pulled them into her suit and through the sleeves. "What kind of spell are you!?" Sarah cried incredulously, she never had the chance to even get her hands to the zipper before they were sucked into the suit. It's only answer was to pull itself over her shoulders and bring the zipper all the way up, completely incasing her body in latex. Still slightly puffed up it seemed to be adjusting before suddenly shrinking and becoming as tight as a second skin.

Released from her bonds Sarah took stock of her situation. She was wearing a latex catsuit she bought for on a whim one day that was now enchanted by an unknown entity and her entire wardrobe was moving around like it owned the place. Wonderful. The suit seemed content to allow her to move now that she was wearing it. Tentatively, she flexed her fingers and moved her body, testing anything that it might not like. She tried to reach for the zipper but her hand was redirected to her breast to give it a squeeze.

The rest of her clothes decided it was time to have a little fun. A glove flew to the computer's mouse and changed it to youtube. Finding a playlist mix they selected it and bumping club music played over the speakers. The living outfits began to dance with one another like it was a club with no rules. Sarah's own catsuit decided to join he fun with her still inside. She found herself being danced around her apartment with many outfit partners. Each one reacted differently, like it was it's own person. The music got louder and her motions became more suggestive. She found herself grinding her ass into a pair of her own yoga pants with the sleeve of a jacket resting on her hips while the other roamed her latex clad body.

The paper dove took the distraction as an opportunity. Flying back into her bedroom it began to use magic to open her drawers looking for anything sexual. Not one to be disappointed, it hovered over her bedside table and enchanted it to open. The top drawer flew open and right there was a Lovesense vibrator. A toy she used used for it's strength. It enchanted the item and it floated gently up. With it's newfound life the purpose of it's design was not unknown to the toy. It flew to Sarah and hovered in front of her face to signal it's sentience. "Not you too!" She cried in exasperation. Her suits zipper dropped a little and it loosened around her stomach and crotch, just enough for the toy to rush down the suit and fit itself into her pussy. Content to simply rest there and make the girl wonder when it will be used it sat patiently until it would be needed. The suit zipped back up and retightened, hiding the new addition, and her hips returned to grinding against her stretched out pants.

The dance party picked up the pace even further and the dancing became even more sexually charged. Outfits were practically humping each other and Sarah was being danced around right in the middle of it all. Her suit made her straddle a blouse and skirt outfit and give it an intimate lap dance. The blouse's own sleeves were raised as if there were arms in them, and as they moved indents were formed on the girls body as if hands were really there. They caressed her but never went farther than that. Sarah for her part had grown tired of the party her wardrobe threw. It seemed to her someone had pulled a cruel prank and she wouldn't be totally wrong to assume that. However the dove had more plans than just giggles.

Where to now? Outside?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)