More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hemelwijs hemelwijs

What will the next day bring

They wake up in a new room, and in a new situation.

The cultists watched the two bound women struggle in their chains. They enjoyed seeing their captives realize the hopelessness of their situation. They loved watching the naked bodies move around in the limited space they had, and these were some exceptionally beautiful women. They could see the hatred in Xena and Gabrielle's eyes, but underneath it, the cultist knew they had an additional reason to break out of their chains.

After an hour, the tonic in their gags, and the stressful position caused them to exhaust themselves. To tired to keep up the fight, for now, they gave in to their bodies demands of rest and fell into a deep slumber. After making sure that they were sound asleep, the cultists started preparing them for the next part in breaking them.

They first tied thick blindfolds over their eyes, so they could not see where they would wake up. The tonic drenched gags were replaced by iron ring gags, held in place by a leather strap. This would ensure their mouths would remain open, ready for use, but still kept them reasonably silent. One of the cultists pulled the lever holding the chains in place, and they caught the two woman as they sank to the ground.

The chains were removed and they used iron cuffs to secure their hands behind their backs. Simmular cuffs were used on their ankles, and their captives were now helpless, but movable.

They were picked up and thrown over a shoulder, the cultist in question took that as a perfect opportunity to grope Xena and Gabrielle's ass or breasts when he could, making the sleeping women moan in their sleep. The small group left the cell and walked through the underground hideout to a new room, and a new trial. One that would ingrain on them that they really can't cum on their own anymore.


Xena slowly regained consciousness. The first thing she tried to do was opening her eyes of course, but she realized that she couldn't. Something was covering her eyes, leaving her in darkness.

When she tried to remove the blindfold, she found out that her arms were restrained. When she tried to move her body, she discovered that she had very little room to move. Her legs were kneeling on some soft surface and somehow held in place in a spread position. She felt a rope around her waist and concluded that that was what kept her lower body from moving. As it was, only her upper body could move around, but with the various restraints on her, that was not a lot.

She tried to call out to someone, but the ring locked behind her teeth made it impossible to form a clear sentence.

She tried her best to escape, but she was tied too tightly, and nothing she did gave her the impression that it was working. Suddenly, she felt hands at the back of her head, and a short moment later the blindfold was removed.

Blinking at the sudden light, it took Xena a while for her sight to return. When it did she was greeted by the sight of Gabrielle in front of her.

Her friend was secured in a similar position, and she could now see how the two of them were secured.

They were each lying atop a wooden construction. their arms disappeared into the wood through holes and were held in place by leather straps. This way made the muscles in her arms strain against the tension, and pushed her breasts out and up, making them stand firmly atop her chest. Their legs were spread widely to the sides of the construct, where they rested on fur covered knee rests. From the rests, a thick leather strap tied their legs in place at the knees.

They were still naked, and the way their legs were tied open made her uneasy. Between her legs, she could see a large goblet, standing on a platform, positioned directly beneath her pussy.

The entire construction was build to keep the person bound on it at the perfect hight to be interacted with. What that interaction would be, Xena could only imagine.

Soon enough, her friend started to stir as she slowly awoke. From behind Xena a man appeared and removed the blindfold from Gabrielle's eyes. Xena saw the panic and fear in her friend's eyes as she realized that the past hours were no bad dream, but the cold reality.

'Now that the both of you are awake, we can begin.'

The man walked away from them towards a table set against the wall.

'You likely still refuse to accept your new role and don't believe what we told you about those runes was true. So allow me to make it clear to you that we were not lying. And while you are getting a little attitude correction, were also going to collect some very special ingredient used in our tonics and potions.'

He approached them holding a goblet in his hand.

He stopped next to Xena and using his free hand, he grabbed the back of her head and tilted it backwards. Putting the goblet against her mouth, held open by the ring gag, he poured half of the contents into her mouth. Xena tried to free her head, or spit the liquid out, but the gag made that impossible, and the man's grip on her head was too strong.

He turned his attention to the now slightly panicking Gabrielle and gave her the other half of the goblet's contents.

Next, he picked up two rods from the table. Each was capped by a smooth orange crystal. He approached Xena and pressed it against the top half of pussy, pressing against her clit at the same time. He secured the rod in a hole in the ground, keeping it in place. The limited room that she could move her body would make sure that the crystal stayed in place.

The man did the same to Gabrielle. He touched her forehead and mumbled a few obscure words. The runes on Gabrielle's body flashed briefly before they faded. That action was repeated with Xena and he now stepped away.

'The potion you just drank is going to make your cunts wet, very wet. That special ingredient I was talking about, it's the fluids produced by your body when it's aroused. And we found out that the moments just before orgasm, and during it, are the best quality. The runes are going to make sure your orgasm is never going to start, and the crystals are going to ensure you stay at the hight of sexual pleasure. I'll be back later, enjoy your time together.'

The man left the room, leaving the two struggling heroines to wonder what he meant.

That was when they noticed the vibrations against their pussy and clit. Somehow the crystal was vibrating, and what was worse, it was growing in strength. They tried to pull away from the rod, but their bonds held them perfectly in place. They and the rod would be going nowhere.

They fought off the pleasure as best as they could, but it was a struggle doomed to fail from the beginning. Gabrielle was the first to reach her limit and as her moans changed from denial and fear, into lust and pleasure, the runes began to glow.

Xena watched as her longtime friend was effortlessly brought to orgasm. She saw her twitch and spasm from the pleasure on her cunt. She heard the moans increase as she got closer and closer. She saw Gabrielle's muscles tense as her body reached the peak of its climb to orgasm. Xena watched, expecting the dreaded flash of cold energy ripping the orgasm away at the last moment, but nothing like it happened. The runes glowed, Gabrielle trashed and screamed through her gag from the pleasure, but nothing changed.

That was the last thing Xena could focus on, as she herself could no longer resist the vibrations against her groin. Like Gabrielle, her body readied herself to cum. The unending vibrations driving her closer and closer to the edge. She was close now, any moment she would cum. The vibrations increased in strength again, and Xena was pushed even further into mind-numbing pleasure.

She became acutely aware of the pressure building in her core. She was ready for it, any moment now she would cum violently. Not much later, she to had reached her limit. Her body was waiting to cum, waiting to release the build up energy.

Minutes later and still she had yet to cum.

A cold fear started to form in Xena's heart. She now knew what the rune clusters were meant to do: they were preventing the orgasm from triggering, keeping them in a constant state of unreleased orgasmic pleasure. A state that was growing more intense as the minutes dragged on.

After what felt like hours she opened her eyes and looked at Gabrielle in front of her. Her friend was clearly suffering in the same way. her eyes were closed in pure bliss, and through the ring in her mouth, she made a constant stream of lustful moans and frustrated wails.

Her eyes travelled lower across her friend's heaving chest noticing the hard pebbles that had become her nipples, over her toned stomach, muscles tense as her body was also in a constant state of unreleased orgasmic pleasure.

Her gaze ended between Gabrielle's legs, on the piece of crystal that gave them such unending pleasure. She also noticed, much like her own, that her friends pussy was incredibly wet. In fact, they were so wet that their cunts were literally dripping. Each drop that fell ended up in the goblet, its purpose now clear.

Xena closed her eyes again when the pleasure became too much. The brief moment of strength gone, she was once again overwhelmed by the sheer need of her body.

Time became meaningless to the two women. Both their bodies and their minds were trapped in place, left at the mercy of their captors. They continued to struggle, of course, but escape was impossible. They were to suffer the never-ending pleasure. brought to the absolute peak of orgasmic pleasure, and held there indefinitely, the two heroines were in an entirely new world of sexual .

Their screams could be heard in the surrounding hallway, but their pleas for mercy or release fell on deaf ears. Nobody that cared could help them, and anyone that could didn't care.


Two hours after this nightmare began the door opened and the same man walked back in, holding a cup filled with some liquid in each hand.

He looked at his prisoners and was satisfied with what he saw. They were oblivious to their surroundings, their attention focused solely on the pleasure.

They were moaning and wailing in frustrated pleasure, their pussy and clit stimulated to the point of orgasm, but the rewarding release was kept from them by the runes.

He placed the cups on the table and turned to look at the writhing bodies of his prisoners. He looked at Gabrielle first, noticing the tear stains on her face. She had it hard, clearly too inexperienced to put up any significant fight.

As he looked in the goblet he was pleased to see a decent amount of her juice had collected so far. Nearly halfway full in only two hours, at this rate, he might have to replace them, perhaps even with bigger ones.

When he inspected Xena he was pleased to see that her goblet was also coming along quite well. Drops of clear liquid were steadily falling from her pussy, each landing in the goblet between her legs. Satisfied with the result so far, he retrieved one of the cups he brought with him and held beneath her pussy. He carefully counted each drop until he had enough. Pulling the cup away before more of Xena's pussy juice could leak into it, he stirred the contents until everything was mixed properly. He used the second cup in the same way with Gabrielle.

Putting the cups back on the table, he went over his options in his mind, so many things to do to them, and only so many hours in one day.

What does he choose to do to them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)