More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hemelwijs hemelwijs

What does he choose to do to them?

He leaves, and another person interferes.

For a moment, he contemplated his options. The two women struggled and fought their bonds to no avail, their cries of need and frustration filling the room. After a few minutes, he decided to leave them like this, and see how they were after a couple of hours.

Xena and Gabrielle never realised the man had entered, nor had they heard him leave. So focused were they on trying to orgasm. But the runes were relentless and proved quite capable of stopping the persistent pleasure from starting their climax. After several more minutes of agonising pleasure, the door opened, and a young woman walked in.

She looked like she was in her early twenties, and had jet black hair, growing in short spikes. She was taller than an average woman, and her tight robes revealed a curvaceous body underneath. But the most noticeable part, besides her undeniable beauty, was her eyes. Instead of a standard colour, they were a mixture of yellow and red, like a smouldering fire, and the regular whites were as black as her hair. She walked towards the two struggling heroines with a grace that oozed sensuality. She was a succubus, one of Lillith's daughters, and she smelled prey.

'I thought I tasted something new. And your desperation and lust sure taste exquisite.'

She walked up to Xena and took in the shapely form of the bound woman. Her chest was heaving in ragged breaths, making her breasts rise and fall alluringly. Her skin shone with a fine layer of sweat. Her eyes were glazed over and stared unseeingly into the distance. Her pussy was red from the prolonged intense stimulation, and it glistened from the juices that leaked in a steady flow from her slit.

Her roaming eyes focused on her heaving breasts and using her delicate hands, began to stroke, knead, or otherwise play with the large mounds. Xena's reaction was immediate. She began to twitch from the pleasure, and she arched her back as far as her bonds allowed in an attempt to get closer to the hands.

She lowered her face to Xena's and pressed her lips against the warrior. Xena moaned as the sweet lips touched her own and for the longest time, the two were locked in a passionate makeout session. One which the young succubus easily won, since the ring-gag restricted the freedom of Xena's mouth.

She noticed the vibrating crystal against Xena's pussy and frowned disappointedly.

'Oh, that won't do. Using that toy is such a crude way to extract your precious fluids.'

She reached for the rod holding the crystal in place and removed it from Xena's pussy. The moment the vibrations left, the bound warrior let out a scream of denial. She needed the stimulation if she wanted to cum. She trashed against her bonds and screamed almost incomprehensible as she felt her orgasm slowly recede.

'Don't worry dear; you'll soon feel good again. And trust me, I will make you feel much better than that toy ever could.'

She took hold of Xena's head with one hand and her lips once again against hers. She used this opportunity to make Xena taste the sweetness of her saliva, and her succubus blood turned it into a powerful that enhanced the warrior's senses to inhuman levels. While she was dominating Xena's mouth with her tongue, she used her other hand to resume her ministration of the woman's breast.

Under this two way , she heard Xena moan louder and louder as the began to work. Under its effect, the simple act of lightly cupping the breasts was enough to bring her pleasure. As she palmed Xena's chest, she felt the already hard nipple harden even more, and the increased sensitivity sent waves of pleasure into Xena's already overflowing core. The runes around her pussy flared up, and Xena became frantic as she was once again about to cum. Smiling to herself, the succubus did the only logical thing she could and removed her hand and stopped kissing.

For a second, Xena's body was left hanging, every muscle tense as she was at the edge of climax. But after a moment, the lack of stimulation resulted in the orgasm slowly receding. As the orgasm faded away, Xena screamed and trashed loudly in protest, but the restraints were keeping her in place. It wasn't until the runes had wholly disappeared that the young succubus struck again.

This time she went for the other breast. She started sucking on the engorged nipple, while her hand began tracing the outside of her cunt. Her tongue made circles around the hard nub, while her other hand was softly teasing the breast itself. She kept this up until she noticed Xena's moans and breathing began to increase. Sure enough, the runes had started to glow again, signalling her slow ascent to orgasm. She kept going until the runes were at their brightest, before stopping once again.

Again, Xena's tense body was left hanging for a moment, before the lack of stimulation made the orgasm fade away. When the runes had disappeared completely, the teasing began anew.

This time, the young woman used her tongue on Xena's dripping pussy. The moment her tongue made contact with Xena, her hips jumped forward as far as they could, and desperately tried to keep up with the wet appendage teasing the outside of her pussy. Xena was loudly moaning and pleading incoherently through her gag, all in an attempt to convince this new person to make her cum. But after a few short minutes, the runes reached their peak, and the tongue disappeared.

The routine repeated itself, time after time. Each time the skilled hands or tongue of the young succubus managed to bring Xena to the brink of orgasm, only to stop at the last point. And all this time, Xena's pussy produced a steady stream of liquid that slowly filled the cup between her legs. After the tenth or fifteenth time, she finally took the effort to remove the ring-gag from Xena's mouth.

'Oh, gods just let me cum already. stop this teasing and fuck me already.'

Xena's pleading voice filled the room. Clearly, the woman was .

'Oh, does the poor woman wants to cum? Are you hungry to have your needy cunt filled? Then you better beg for it.'

For a second, Xena's pride held out, but the fast and skillfully insertion of a finger into her pussy quickly crumbled what was left of her resolve.

'Please fuck me, fill my pussy and make me cum. Please, I need it so bad right now.'

The succubus smiled, they all brake when you deny them a few orgasms. Let's see how she begs when the real fucking starts. She walked towards the table where all the various tools were spread out and selected a nice, big strap on made from smoothly polished wood. It had some bumps and ridges to enhance the experience on whoever it was used, and she was sure that her new toy would approve of it. After securing it in place over her groin, she walked back to Xena and pressed the tip of the wooden phallus against Xena's dripping cunt.

'Is this what you want?'

She said, as she teasingly moved the toy across the outside of her pussy.

'Yes, YES, give it to me. Fuck me, make me cum.'

Not one to deny such a request, she trusted forward, filling the long-ignored insides of Xena's pussy in one thrust. Said woman let out a long inhuman wail of pure pleasure as the runes flashed up to their brightest point. The simple act of thrusting inside her was enough to make her cum, good thing she couldn't. After waiting for the bound woman to calm down a bit, easily shown by the dimming glow of the runes, She carefully started to move back and forth. Taking note of how each movement of the wooden dick affected the brightness of the runes, she used every skill of her demonic lineage, to slowly fuck Xena to her limit.

Xena was beyond herself; she was openly pleading for this mystery woman to fuck her until she came. But no matter what she did, or said, she was ignored, and the woman fucked her at her own agonising pace. But after what felt like an eternity of slow pleasure, she felt herself reach her limit. She was going to cum. Or so she thought. The runes provided the perfect aid for someone to determine the last possible moment to stop. And she did. Xena's entire body was once again balancing at the edge, she felt the pleasure surging and rolling inside her, but the fucking stopped, and the dick retreated from her throbbing pussy.

'NO, why did you stop? Put it back in.'

All she got for her pleading was a sinister laugh, as she lay strapped on a wooden construct. The runes faded from her crotch, and without warning, the dick was back inside of her.

'Oh, YES, thank you. Now fuck me hard.'

And fucked hard Xena was. Unfortunately, every time she was close to cumming, the fucking would either slow down or stop entirely. And it was driving Xena crazy with need.

On and on this went, each time she stopped, the mystery woman was rewarded with pleas for mercy. Each time she started, she was rewarded with a scream of pleasure. The desperation radiating from the warrior fuelled the succubus's powers. Each time she denied Xena her orgasm, she became a little bit stronger.

At one point she had to stop her fucking, much to Xena's dismay because the cup was full. She placed it on the table, and then resumed fucking. After maybe an hour, maybe more, she finally stopped. Xena was reduced to incoherent babbling; her mind pushed to the limit of what it could take. She had fucked the woman so many times, and each time stopped at the last possible moment, that she had lost count of how many orgasms she had denied.

Now was the time to decide, does she let her finally cum? Or does she keep denying her with a risk of breaking her mind? Or is there a third option somewhere?

Does she let Xena cum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)