More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hemelwijs hemelwijs

What does he choose to do to them?

Further their fall into lust.

The man walked over towards Gabrielle. He watched for a few minutes, admiring the body of the blond woman. He took in the way her chest heaved with each breath, the tense muscles of her stomach as her body was constantly on edge. He loved the way her arms and legs twitched and pulled uselessly at her restraints, as she fought to escape. Her nipples were standing prominently atop her breasts, and when he pinched one, she made a guttural sound as the sensation caused her pleasure to spike. A small jet of liquid sprayed into the cup, but the runes held strong, keeping Gabrielle's orgasm firmly in place.

He inspected Xena and was pleased to see her in the same condition. The bound warrior was constantly gyrating her hips in an attempt to cum. So far, all she did was increase the pleasure, and now that she had started, she was unable to stop. He reached for her dripping cunt and inserted two of his fingers. The wetness made it easy going, and Xena's hips reflexively shot towards his hand. The new pleasure had her moan extra loud, and when he found the sensitive spot inside of her pussy, the resulting attention it got made her scream from the raw pleasure. Like with Gabrielle, the added stimulation made Xena's pleasure spike to new heights. Unlike with her friend, the resulting liquid wasn't a small jet, but a much larger stream. For a few minutes, Xena screamed, trashed, and struggled against the sexual onslaught, but like with Gabrielle, it was impossible for her to cum.

Xena's struggles lessened slightly when he removed his fingers from her cunt. They were sticky from her juices. He walked over to her face and shoved them into her mouth, which was conveniently kept open by the large ring gag. Xena started licking on it as best as she could, clearly the lust had pushed all logic to the back of her head.

Knowing the potion he just completed needed to rest for another two hours, he decided to leave his prisoners with a small parting gift. He walked back to the table and picked up a small glass bottle containing a powerful hallucinating . Their bodies were already at the peak of orgasmic pleasure, now it was time for their minds to join them.

He approached Xena first and poured half of the into her mouth. For a moment, she struggled, but her open mouth made her unable to hold back the liquid. He watched as her throat made short swallowing motions, gulping the liquid down. He grabbed her breasts and gave them a good squeeze, making Xena's moans increase again, as she lifted her chest what little she could.

He gave the other half to Gabrielle, who had the same reaction to being to swallow the strange liquid. Instead of going for her breasts, which he already did with her, he went for her pussy instead. Gabrielle went frantic when he began to move his fingers in and out of her pussy. Like with Xena, she began to squirt in small, powerful bursts with each stroke. The runes constant glow indicated that the blond woman was still at the height of pleasure. When he had his fun tormenting Gabrielle her had her clean his fingers as well. Unlike Xena, Gabrielle was much more enthusiastic in sucking his fingers, this blond was a real slut alright.

Guessing another three hours would be enough to fill the remainder of the cups between their legs, he made to leave before he realised something. He picked up the discarded blindfolds from where they were left and placed them over their eyes. Not that they had the focus to see much, but the hallucinations would work better if it was all their minds could focus on. With that, he turned towards the door and simply walked out, leaving the two struggling woman to their own hell of unending pleasure.


Xena was suffering through one of the worst forms of she had ever endured. The endless vibrations against her clit and pussy pushed her right to the point of orgasm, but no matter how much she willed herself, she couldn't make herself cum. She had lost all contact with the world around her, she knew Gabrielle was on a similar construct going through the same, but she couldn't bring the willpower to check on her. If she could just focus on the pleasure, this time for sure she would cum.

Suddenly, she felt something penetrate her pussy, and her world exploded with pleasure. Someone had shoved two fingers inside of her and were using them to stimulate some of her most sensitive spots. She instinctually raised her hips and began thrusting on the fingers. She hated that she did so, but her body was running by itself now, it wanted to cum so much.

Each trust the fingers made, sent her pleasure through the roof. She was drowning in pleasure, her senses were overwhelmed by it. Her core was filled way past the breaking point, threatening to burst at any given time. But despite the growing pressure or the extra stimulation, she felt to her pussy, it just wouldn't break. Her orgasm was locked away behind some kind of wall, visible, ever growing, but just out of reach.

She panicked when the pleasure lessened, fighting desperately to get it back. She had been so close, just a bit more would have been enough. something was shoved into her mouth, and in her lust filled mind, the first thing she did, was to suck on it as best she could. Even that was turned into pleasure, as the slightly bitter taste on her tongue was transformed into lust when memories of the few times she sucked on someones dick flooded her mind.

Her mouth emptied, and she was left alone again with the ever-present vibrations against her oh so cunt.

After a while, a sweet liquid was poured into her mouth, and she had to work hard to swallow everything and not drown in it. For a moment nothing happened, but then what little sight she had left of her surroundings started to blur together into a swirl of colours. A cloth was placed over her eyes, and in the darkness of her mind, the colours began to form visions. Visions of sex, of cumming, of herself slamming her pussy down some strangers cock, of her eating out a beautiful woman's pussy.

Her pussy twitched with each orgasm her visions showed her, but she felt through the hallucinations that her body was offered no such release.

What kind of visions do they see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)