More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hemelwijs hemelwijs

What will the next day bring

They test with Xena

Xena was conflicted. After waking up to the feeling of thorough fucking, her disappointment to yet another denied orgasm was quickly turned to anger when she saw what the source was. Her best friend and long time companion were mercilessly right in front of her eyes, and to her horror, she was feeling every movement of the . When she futilely tried to charge the two men she found that the chains holding her were not only strong but also to short to allow her much movement, effectively stopping her and making her powerless to do anything else but watch and writhe on the floor in blissful agony.

By the time she had another five almost orgasms she was so distracted by her ordeal that she didn't notice three other men entering the room and approaching her. When she did finally realised they were there, her handcuffs were already secured behind her back, and a chain was connected to her ankles. A second chain connected her wrists to her feet, giving her enough length to move at a careful pace, but making to big a step would painfully pull her wrists lower. One of the men made a hand sign and after a few seconds, Xena felt the feeling of a dick moving in and out of her pussy disappear, leaving her panting, sweating, and highly aroused.

After giving her a few minutes to recover they pulled her to her feet and carefully, but firmly, pushed her out of the room and into a hallway. As she slowly shuffled along she noticed that the hallway was long with frequent doors and torches. Clearly, this was a place designed for long term residence and well organised. Eventually, they stopped her in front of a nondescript door which opened to a bare room with an iron chair in the centre, and a comfortable one with a small table in the corner.

They removed the chain connecting her wrists and ankles and made her sit down on the iron chair. Her arms were placed over the rear side of the backrest and secured to a ring in the floor. Her knees were tied to small hooks in the side of the seat. Lastly, her feet were tied to their respective leg. This left the proud warrior helpless with her legs open for everyone to see and do with as they pleased. One of the men stood beside her as he slowly started to play with her breast.

'I hope you are as strong-willed as they claim because what we have in planed for you has broken many a person before you.'

Still gagged, Xena could only glare with lust-filled eyes at her tormentor. However, a moan of pleasure still escaped her when from behind a second hand started to caress and pinch her clit.

'We have an illusionist among us who has volunteered to do the next part. And that one has a mean streak that few among us wish to cross. So you better behave yourself and cooperate.'

By now Xena was trashing and turning in the chair as the men's ministrations slowly but inevitably brought her closer and closer to the point of climaxing.

'Now, unfortunately, we can't stay to play with you, so we leave you with this small gift.'

Again the men made a hand sign and after a few seconds the feelings of having sex returned. But this time it felt very different.

She felt hands all over her body: along her legs and arms, her sides, her breasts felt like they were roughly groped, and her nipples hurt like they were pinched or twist. And instead of feeling one man fuck her, she felt dicks move in BOTH her holes, as well as feeling one go down her throat. But everything felt dull compared to before. She felt everything alright, but not as intensive as when she had just woke up.

'Do you feel that? That is what your precious friend is going through right now. We have her secured in the common room and our brothers can have their way with her for a few hours.'

Xena's eyes widened in shock, she was feeling how Gabrielle was basically getting gang-. She screamed and thrashed in her bonds in rage when she suddenly stilled. Did that just happen? She actually FELT someone shoot his load in Gabrielle. All the while the constant molestation of her friend's body was having the desired effect on Xena. Despite the dulled effect, she was definitely feeling it. And every now and then the molesters would hit just the right place inside or outside her.

'This is the best we can do for now, the distance and stone between you two reduces the effect of the runes to the point that you cannot reach orgasm. But it is enough to keep you nice and prepped for when breakfast is done, should be in an hour or two'

With that, they turned and filed out of the room.

However, the third man, who up to now did little else but help secure her to the chair, walked back to her and quickly removed the gag from her mouth. Before Xena could do anything he grabbed her head and turned it to his side and up. Without warning he deeply kissed her, using his tongue to play with the insides of her mouth. His hand meanwhile moved down to give a few quick thrusts in her pussy, making Xena moan in his mouth.

'Always wanted to do that.' He said as he placed the gag back in Xena's mouth.

'Enjoy yourself now, we are going to see how good that bard can sing'

With that he to left the room, leaving their captive in the chair.

Xena meanwhile was powerless to resist what was happening. that last man had surprised her with that kiss, and his quick short fingering had brought her just that much closer to cumming. But closer to, and actually cumming are two different things. And with her hands tied to the floor behind her, and her legs kept open there was no way she could get the friction needed to get her over that blissful edge. At that moment the strange sensation of feeling you giving someone a blowjob increased just a bit, enough to feel the man's cock expand, and she almost physically chocked when she felt the man shoot his semen down her throat.

'They can't really mean it when they said a few hours? that can't be real.'

Xena felt a new cock enter Gabrielle's mouth and resume his thrusting. As she felt some stranger blow his load in her ass she was starting to feel a strange sensation in her body. NEED. Plain and simple need. They had brought her painfully close to the edge of an orgasm, and the constant fucking of her friend kept her in that place. Never before had she experienced this, she always made sure she came when she had sex with anyone.

'God just fuck her a bit harder than this, I'm almost there'

After thirty minutes she was openly moaning and writhing in the chair, all sense of self forgotten and completely focused on one thing only: getting that last distance so she could cum. An hour in and Xena was frantically trying to get loose from her bonds. Not so she could escape, but so she could finally cum.

'Come on work with me here, just a bit of room so I can get off'

Suddenly a particularly well-endowed man its way into Gabrielle's pussy and started to violently fuck her at an alarming rate.

'YES. That's it, give it to her big guy. This is just what I need'

However, the dulled effect of the runes made it so that she was getting closer, but at an agonisingly slow rate. She had long since lost count how many times the men came inside her friend, but when she felt someone came in her ass and then leave, she was confused why no one replaced him.

'Damnit don't stop, I need that so I can cum.'

As if they knew the man fucking Gabrielle's throat came as well and he to withdrew and left her with just the big man fucking her. For another thirty minutes, the man violently fucked her friend and while he came several times, and still kept going, she felt that she was slowly crawling away from the edge she was balancing on for what felt like an eternity. It took an hour and a half, ninety minutes of being in a state of near cumming, but finally, something happened that she thought never to happen again.

Xena sobbed in her gag.

Some magic runes and a base need of her body achieved something that no enemy has ever managed. With that, she gave up and slumped back in the chair, resigned to her fate, for now. Soon after the door opened and a new person walked in.

'Hello Xena '

What will the mysterious person do next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)