More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hemelwijs hemelwijs

What will the mysterious person do next

Create an illusion of Xena in a brothel

'Hello Xena dear. It's time for me to test the more etheral functions of your mark. Did you enjoy yourself while you where alone?'

The person closed the door and sat down in the other chair.

'Let's get down to buisness shall we?'

Before Xena could recover from the surprise of seeing another woman in this place, she heard the newcomer snap her fingers.

Xena's vision flashed white, and she heard a noice in her ears. When her eyes and ears had recovered she was no longer tied to the chair in a cold room.


Xena was reclining on a couch in a luxurious room. Curtains of some fine material covered the walls, a thick soft looking carpet was on the floor, and from an open door she could smell the fresh, salty air of the sea.

As she took in her surroundings she noticed that her usual combat gear was replaced with a gown of the fines silk she had ever felt.

It was cut exactly to her size, as it clung to her boddy in all the right places to show of her feminine curves. It was also just thick enough to protect her decency, but thin enough to show her skin vaguely trough it, leaving nothing to the imagination of whoever saw her, but never beeing outright indecent.

At the sound of a door opening she looked around her to see a man aproaching her with a tray of food.

Appart from the fact that she was rather hungry, her eyes where drawn to the man's appearal.

The man had, at least in her eyes, the body of a god. (And where talking about one of those greek ones, not the slimy tentacled ones.) Tall, with broad shoulders, well defined muscles, and a nice bronze skin.

Xena watched him appreciatively as he walked gracefully towards her. When he put the tray down on a table next to her, she eyed him hungerly as he moved to kneel beside her.

He picked some grapes from the tray and held one in front of her mouth, clearly waiting for her to open it so he could feed her. When she tasted the first grape it was sweeter then she ever believed possible, and when he offered her more, she did not hesitate. With each grape she ate she was more entranced by the way his muscles moved, drawing her towards him. After the last grape was consumed he rose to pick the next item from the tray, and Xena was offered a cup of honey nectar.

He rose and sat beside her so he could better serve Xena, and held the cup in front of her face.

As she made to take the cup from his hands, his free hand shot out and grabed her own. He pushed her hand down on the couch and raised the cup to her lips. After Xena took a small sip, the man began to softly rub her hand and lower arm, spreading a warmth in her body as he did so. After the second sip he was extending his ministrations to her upper arm. By the third the side of her torso.

Xena felt was beginning to react to the gentle carress of her servant, and her face was displaying a rosy blush.

After the fith sip she felt him gently stroke the underside of her breast and she could not supress a moan of pleasure.

The man just smiled at that reaction and continued to offer the drink to the woman in front of him, while at the same time stoking the flames of her desire.

He moved his touch a bit lower, abandoning her breast so he could slide his hand over her stomach. Xena had long forgotten about her drink, as her attention was drawn to the fact that his hand was slowely moving down.

She used one of her hands to stop him, as that part of her boddy was clearly off limmit where she was concerned, but the man simple grabed her hand again and with a little more then the first time placed it beside her.

When she opened her mouth to protest, she was given another sip, and her body reacted by getting just a bit more aroused. This time when the man moved his hands between her legs, she did not protest. Instead, she savored the expert touch to her pussy.

Xena knew where this was going, she knew he would keep this up for hours if needed. constantly carressing her body giving her enough joy to stoke the flames, but never outright pleasuring her. That whould come when she told him she had enough. Then the pasionate lovemaking whould begin, but only when she gave him permission.

The man sensed Xena's body aproaching orgasm, and he slowely moved away from her neither regions to massage her legs. Xena's wail of disapointment turned into a moan of pleasure at that shift, and she wondered how he could read her so well. Normaly they needed to have some way of communication.

As she was contemplating this the man had moved back from her legs to her groin, and carefully began to tease her clit. His other hand had meanwhile discared the cup and was now filled with Xena's large breast. Xena's yelp of surprise told him that she finaly caught up to the change.

Again Xena felt her body aproach orgasm, and to her growing frustration, again he moved away at the right time. Deciding that play time was over she rose to tell him to stop this teasing and just fuck her already.

At least she tried to. Her mind was clear on what it wanted, but her body failed to react to her wishes.

The man meanwhile was oblivious to Xena's peril, and continued his ministrations, amazed at the discipline she displayed. Most people whould have stoped him by now, but not her it seems. Taking this as a chalenge, he decided to increase the stakes a bit. Slowely inserting a single finger in the womans pussy, he began to carefully twist and thrust it. Xena moaned in absolute pleasure as she was finaly being penetrated, even if it was only one finger. Her body gave an unintentional shudder as the man made a specific move, raising her pleasure in a way she did'nt thought possible.

The man, feeling that he had found that sweet spot that every woman loves, smiled in victory. Using his ungodly senses for feeling an aproaching orgasm, he started his work in earnest. After all, this was a brothel, and he was hired to do this, bring the client to the edge untill she tells him to stop. And since no stop order was given, he whould simply keep going.

Looking up to admire his client, he saw the woman writhing on the couch at his touch. Her head moving side to side, her hands where gripping the covers of the seat, and a fine layer of sweat was starting to form. clearly the aphrodesiac that was in the food en drink was working to enhance the womans pleasure, and more often then not was he to stop lest she came.

Xena's mind was in a panic by now, her body wanted nothing more then to cum, but somehow she could not give the man the stop order that whould end this and give her her sweet release. She heard herself cry in frustration as the man yet again managed to stop at the last moment, leaving her hanging at the edge of her release.

As the man slowely began to pull her away from her release she wondered how long this was going to last.


In the small cell the lady gave a satisfied smile as she watched her spell at work.

Xena was still bound to the chair, and what limited movement she had was used to writhe in unfulfiled disire. Her skin showed a rosy blush of arousal and if you looked between her legs a small puddle was forming on the seat as her pussy slowy leaked away her desire. With her legs tied open to the legs of the chair, and her arms behind the backrest secured to the floor, she had no way to provide the friction needed to give her the orgasm she so desperately craved.

As she watched the illusion play in Xena's head, she had to admire the beauty of human perversion. She had come up with some twisted illusions of her own. But sometimes it was much more effective to just play on the fantasy's of your victims own desire's. The man must have brought her to that edge maby ten times now, and still he showed no sign of stopping.

'I'll give it another hour, then whe shall see how she feels.'

What will hapen after that 'hour'?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)