More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hemelwijs hemelwijs

What will the mysterious person do next

Create an illusion where she is captured by a foreign ring

'Hello, Xena dear. It's time for me to test the more ethereal functions of your mark. Did you enjoy yourself while you were alone?'

The person closed the door and sat down in the other chair.

'Let's get down to business shall we?'

Before Xena could recover from the surprise of seeing another woman in this place, she heard the newcomer snap her fingers.

Xena's vision flashed white, and she heard a noise in her ears. When her eyes and ears had recovered she was no longer tied to the chair in a cold room.


How exactly did she end up like this?

It was so simple really, and it started simple to. She was tracking a ring of slavers that left a trail of victims as they moved from town to town. Now normally that means that you can get clues on how the ring operates, but in her own opinion, they might as well be dead. The poor girls where broken shells of what they used to be, unresponsive to anything around them. Healer reports told her that the bodies always showed signs of intense and prolonged sexual stimulation, either voluntary or not. Whatever it was that they did, it was too horrible to imagine if it could destroy somebody's mind so effectively.

After a few days of tracking, she found the ring in an abandoned inn on an old mountain path. sneaking inside via a roof window she made her way down to the first floor where most likely the slaves where held. The first door she tried yielded no success, nor the second, or the third. But the fourth had someone inside. A woman somewhere in her mid-twenties was laying on a bed, obviously asleep. She was naked except for a one-piece suit of what looked like smooth leather. it covered her privates, but little else, and made for an enticing view no doubt.

Waking her up, she used her hand to cover the woman's mouth to prevent her from making any noise.

'Shh. It's okay, I'm here to get you out of here, and kill those bastards. Can you walk?'

Nodding in the affirmative they quietly made their way to the stairs down. The plan was to surprise the slavers on the ground floor and kill them before they had a chance to react. Beside her, her companion started to squirm a little. Xena rushed the slavers, sword in hand, and the first men went down without any resistance. But before she could move on to the next man, she heard a dull thud behind her. Looking back she saw the woman on the ground panting and moaning as she was frantically scratching at the leather-like material between her legs. This distraction was all the slavers needed, and a strong blow to her head found her on the ground .

The first thing she noticed as she was waking up was someone groping her breasts. He was not gentle with it either, roughly kneading the soft flesh, alternating between her left and right breast.

'Man you should feel those babies on her, they feel great.'

'I have, and they are. And it's a shame we can't give her proper fucking like the other ones we take. But we have our orders. Just make sure she doesn't escape.'

'Yeah yeah, I got this. You know my rope work is solid. She's not going anywhere, and I plan to have as much fun with her before they proceed with her.'

'Che, just keep an eye on her, if she escapes the blame is on you. I'm going back to the guys, mitch was on a winning streak just a while ago, and I want to see him win some of our money back from that lucky newbie.'

The man molesting her grunted something in response and continued to her, now twisting her nipples as well as her breasts. When she opened her eyes she saw the man in front of her busily playing with her. He was so pre-occupied with his fun that he never noticed that she was awake. Seeing this as her chance to break free she looked around her to see how she was restrained and how she could get out.

Her assumption that she was naked proved true, for as far as she could see of her body, they had stripped her of her clothing. leaving her naked from the waist up, probably waist down as well. She was sitting against a wall with her arms raised uncomfortably far above her head. Her hands were balled in a fist and wrapped in a cloth to keep them close. They were also bound together at the wrists, her wrists in turn where tied to a beam in the ceiling.

A short distance away she saw the woman she rescued earlier tied in a similar way. Like her, she was naked, except her strange piece of clothing, and like her she was awake. The difference between them was that the woman's eyes here glassy and unfocused. every few seconds she moved her body in a way that suggested that she was being fucked, but nothing touched her, making Xena wonder what was going on with her. Suddenly she tensed her body and after a few silent seconds, she moaned in satisfaction as she relaxed. she somehow climaxed without anybody touching her.

Xena decided that this was the time to get away and carefully pulled her arms to test the strength of her ropes, but she still drew the attention of the man.

'Welcome back sweetie, don't bother with the ropes, I'm quite good at them. Instead, I want you to focus on this.'

He placed his hands between her legs and roughly inserted two fingers inside her pussy. Xena screamed in protest, or, she tried. Something was stuffed in her mouth, and a piece of cloth was wrapped around her lower face to keep it in place. Her second attempt to hinder her assailant was to close her legs, preventing him access to her groin.

This proved fruitless as well. With a grin, the man moved a bit to the side so she could see how her legs were tied. Her ankles where tied crosswise and a rope ran between her feet to a ring bolted on the floor. her knees were kept to the side with additional ropes. keeping her legs open, and immobile.

The man once more started to finger fuck her while his other hand found its way to one of her breasts.

Xena frantically started to pull on her ropes and twisting as much as she could to get away from him.

Unconcerned by the hateful glares he received from his captive, the man kept up his , and after a few minutes, he felt the proud woman's pussy getting wet.

'You're getting excited by this. Is the proud Xena perhaps a masochist?' Xena's glare of rage did not perturb him from his actions. he started to forgo her breasts for now and focus more on her nipples. giving them sharp pinches, harsh twists, or a tug, making them bounce back when he releases them.

The molester noticed that the screams of rage were more frequently replaced by moans of pleasure and he decided to go for the kill.

'I hope you remember this if you survive, cause this is the moment the great Xena will orgasm against her will, at the hands of a slaver.' Having said that he moved his hand from her nipples to her clit and started to rub it.

Xena muffled screams of rage suddenly turned to moans as he felt her pussy contract around his fingers.

'That's it, baby, fight all you want, but it won't help you. Can you feel it coming? You want me to stop, don't you? Well too bad, I'm having to much fun to stop now.'

The man was right, Xena was helpless to resist. And she felt her body approaching an orgasm. The ropes around her hands and ankles where pulled tied as every muscle in her body tensed in anticipation. Her back arched off the wall and she let off a scream of pleasure as her body was rocked by the of her orgasm.


In her cell, Xena twisted in the chair in a parody of what she did in the illusion. When she tensed at the peak of pleasure, the runes on her body gave a red flash.

Exhausted after an orgasm Xena fell limp back in the chair, held only in place by the unforgiving bonds. Blissfully unaware that her body was yet again denied the pleasure of release.


Xena was confused. She obviously came, and she came HARD. Yet she somehow felt unsatisfied, as if the orgasm didn't give her the satisfaction she normally would have had.

'That was a good one, and a screamer too. Ready for round two?'

Without any warning, the man started to her pussy again. Xena was jolted out of her thoughts by that action and she again struggled to get away from her tormentor. He kept a slower pace than the first time. Just fast enough to keep her well stimulated, but not so fast that the pleasure overrode her desire to escape. He relished in the attempts of the bound woman to escape his actions, and he absolutely loved the small looks of fear as she realised that she wasn't going anywhere.

Wanting to hear her scream in pleasure again, he sped up his movements feeling her wet pussy react to his fucking.

'You really ARE getting off on this. Hah. Who knew that the mighty Xena would get excited by the thought of being tied up and taken against her will.'

Xena wanted to yell at him, tell him that he was wrong. That her actions were the result of her body reacting to her somehow lingering desire, and that she wanted nothing more than to kill him and every other bastard in the room. But the cloth in her mouth prevented that, all she could do is make incoherent sounds and the wet noise coming from between her legs proof to any who looked that she was incredibly aroused. In fact, she again felt an orgasm coming, and in the last attempt to get away redoubled her struggles.

'Fighting it is useless, you're going to cum, whether you want to or not.'

Xena knew he was right, like the first time he drove her body into orgasm. And the desire left form her earlier unfulfilled orgasm added to the desire created by this one. The result was an orgasm so intense that Xena briefly saw stars in front of her eyes. Her back was slammed against the wall by the of her climax, and she hangs panting in her bonds, slowly coming to terms with what happened, slowly realising that she still felt unsatisfied, slowly starting to get . That feeling of need she felt since her first orgasm now felt stronger, and she realised that unless she found out what was wrong with her, she could go mad from desire. Was this what happened to the other victims?

Meanwhile, the man had stripped off what little clothes he wore and stepped in between Xena's legs, conveniently held open by the ropes around her knees and ankles. When he picked her up by grabbing her ass Xena's eyes snapped back into focus, and she got a look of panic as she realised what was about to happen.

'That's right, playtime is over. Time to find out how great a fuck the warrior princess is.'

Ignoring her protests and struggles he shoved his dick hard into Xena's pussy, pushing her back against the wall in the process, further reducing what little room she had to fight.

Xena's eyes widened in shock, and she gave a strangled cry as she felt herself filled by the man's member.

Wanting to savour every moment of it, her assailant kept still as he felt his victim struggle on his cock. Using his hands to attack her breasts again, he relished the feeling of her pussy contracting in desire. Clearly, she was aroused by this, no person reacts like this if there is taken against their will.

'This must be a dream come true for you. Being taken like this, tied up, powerless, at the mercy of some random stranger.'

Xena's reply was cut off as he finally began to thrust. slow at first, but he quickly increased his speed. At the same time, he continued to alternate his hands between her breasts and her clit, sending waves of pleasure through her body. With her heightened desires coursing through her, the brutal was quickly sending her on an inevitable course towards a third orgasm.

The slaver was very happy. He was fucking the infamous Xena, against her will, (so she claims), and she was very receptive of his ministrations. It seemed that with each orgasm he pulled from her, she became easier to get off. Already was she contracting around his cock like crazy?

'Here comes number three it seems. Who knew that you were such a slut.'

Xena had given up trying to escape, he was right, the ropes were to tight and she had no way of getting out. As her third orgasm hit the feeling was so intense that she didn't even make a sound, just wide eyes and tense muscles, at the same time her pussy was instinctively contracting around the cock of the man violating her, trying it's best to get the most feeling possible from him.

All this time her "partner" never stopped fucking her, barely keeping himself together trough the milking sensation around his cock. Not giving Xena any time to peacefully ride out her orgasm he mercilessly kept fucking her, he himself was getting close to his release, and he wanted to see if he could get a final orgasm out of her.

Xena's mind meanwhile was slowly being consumed by desire. in one way or another, her body was altered, preventing her from getting satisfaction. Her need to cum was increased incrementally every time she came. It was insignificant at first, but after three orgasms the effect was noticeable. she felt like she had the desire of four orgasms held inside of her.

In a small moment of clarity, she wondered what she must look like. Suspended from the ceiling by her bound hands, large breasts moving wildly as she was relentlessly fucked by some random slaver, unable to resist because her legs were held open, courtesy of some ropes pulling her knees towards the side, and ankles tied together to a ring bolted on the floor.

However, her moment of introspection was broken by a sharp pinch to her clit.

'Don't space out on me here bitch, I want you to be conscious when I fill you up.'

Redoubling his thrusting he brought Xena new waves of pleasure as he kept on fucking her. She began to panic as she felt a very familiar feeling approach her.

'Yeah, you like it don't you? I can feel your pussy working to get my seed. Well don't worry, you can have it.'

And with a final thrust as deep as he could, he emptied his dick inside her, grunting his satisfaction.

For Xena that last hard thrust, combined with him emptying himself inside her, was the last step she needed for yet another orgasm. The intense pleasure of what felt like seven orgasms plus the exhausted state of her body, caused Xena to finally succumb and she fell into blissful unconsciousness.

Seeing that his fun time was over, the slaver pulled his now spent dick out of his victim and carefully set het down.

'Man that was great, I'm looking forward to what the boss wants to do with her.'

When he had dressed, he walked back to the rest of the crew, by the sounds of it things were getting interesting.


In the cell, Xena's entire ordeal was a sight to behold. Every few minutes she would move her body in a way that suggested that she was being fucked by someone. Three times did she put her bonds to the test as her body tensed and spasmed in powerful orgasms. Three times had the runes interfered and prevented her from getting her satisfaction.

Knowing how intense successive orgasm could become she decide to end it after the next one. Making a simple alteration to the magic affecting Xena, she made sure that the combined pleasure of seven unfulfilled orgasms would be enough to knock her out.

And as predicted, after a fourth orgasm that was so powerful that she almost doubted the restrains, Xena went limp in the chair.

The lady was looking at Xena's body. Despite the relative mild illusion she used, the reaction she got was quite good. If she needed proof she only had to look between Xena's legs. The ropes that bound her to the chair legs kept her legs apart and clearly showed a small puddle of moist on the seat and a very wet groin.

the sound of someone knocking at the door caused her to take action. What to do? Give her a moment rest, or revive her and continue with the imaginary ?

What indeed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)