More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Gekkehenk Gekkehenk

What's next?

They play truth or dare.

"well the plan for tonight is to play I game of truth or dare. Since this is a real bachelorette night no dares or truth can be rejected. We really will play this game with no limitations. You can always pick truth if you don't feel like doing anything crazy. But if you pick dare you better be prepared to face it. Because we won't allow you to skip any dares." Renee says.

All the girls stay quiet while hearing this.

"And because it is Vera her special night we let her choose the first question and decide the one she asks it to." Renee says.

"Truth or dare? Renee" Renee right away backfires at her.

"Truth" renee says.

" Since you been in the longest relationship of the group. Why haven't you thought about marrying your boyfriend?" Vera asks her.

Renee was kind off guard by the question that Vera asked. But she answers anyway: "my boyfriend simply never asked me to marry him. I mean I would like to if he asked me. We talked about it once but i am not sure if he got the hints I played him over."

Renee looks over at Vera if that was enough of an answer but she doesn't respond.

"Truth or dare?" She then asks looking around....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)