More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Gekkehenk Gekkehenk

What's next?

Truth or dare Anna?

She looks around the group and figures it was kind of cheesy to ask a question back to Vera right away. So she had to decide between the other girls. She decides to go with Anna. Anna was kind of the wilder one out of the group of girls but since she had a boyfriend now she kind of toned down a bit.

"Truth or dare Anna" renee asks.

"Truth" Anna responds.

"Did you ever lie to your boyfriend? What was the biggest lie you ever told?" Renee asks.

"Well yes...." Anna says.

"I am not sure if I could trust any of you girls with this though. Who says you won't tell my boyfriend that i tell you this right now?" Anna asks.

"Hmm yes you might be right... I think maybe we should come to an agreement that anything that happens tonight shouldn't be told outside of the group. Does everyone agree on that?"

All the girls agree that nothing should be told outside the group what is told tonight.

"Well oke... I really do hope I can trust you guys with this because this might just make my boyfriend really mad at me." Anna says.

"I went to burning man.... While my boyfriend thought I just ent on a normal vacation..." Anna says.

"Why is that such a bad lie then?" Tammy asks.

"Well... I also walked around naked there. I didn't tell him that too of course." Anna continues.

"You also cheated on him there?" Renee asks.

"No no no, i mean i just walked around naked so that already felt pretty bad." Anna says.

"So why did you lie to him then?" Renee asks.

"Well I did go there before and I knew i would be walking around naked. And the time before that i did hook up with a guy. And it just felt kind of unfair to him to not tell him that i would go there. Even though i made a promise with myself that nothing would happen." Anne says.

"Fair enough, who are you going to ask the next question to Anna?" Renee asks.

"Truth or dare?" She ask to....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)