More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lordsomno lordsomno

What do the aliens do?

They observe first

Michelle DeVoyen sat on her bed. She was, as usual, dressed in one of her black babydolls. This one was completely transparent, and stopped just above her brunette bush. With her large, round glasses on, she gazed into her handmirror. With her free hand, she brushed her long, curly hair.

The school's teachers told the girls that the longer a girl's hair was, the better. Men liked girls with long, straight hair. Especially if that hair was parted straight down the middle. Michelle had no idea how to get her hair straight. She just accepted the fact she would never be as pretty as other girls because of her curly hair.

At least I have a good body. She had recently seen an article on singer Tina Louise, and she shared the redhead's measurements.

Michelle's roomie, Karen, entered the room. The blonde was nude, save for the towel she was drying her hair with. Michelle looked up at her.

"I was wondering when you were coming; it's almost curfew."

"I was giving Miss Thompson a hot-oil massage. We showered in her room."

Michelle nodded. Teachers had stressful jobs. Besides, it's good practice for our eventual husbands, she thought.

"You ready to hit the sack?"

"Yeah, let's."

The two beauties climbed into the mutual bed, as did 19 other pairs of girls. Michelle's six foot frame nearly extended off the end of the bed, while Karen's naked DDs shifted to the side as she lay on her back.

"Goodnight." they said together, and Michelle turned off the night on the side table. She expected to be in bed for eight full hours.

What else is going on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)