More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lordsomno lordsomno

What else is going on?

The ladies are working

The women of the school began filing past their door. They walked slowly and steadily, their arms dangling at their sides. As they descended the stairs, large, firm tits jiggled.

The headmistress and the four teachers were already exiting the school's front. Each of them were nude and were in height order, though this was mere coincidence. At the end of the line was Miss Stacy McConnell, the tallest woman in town at 74 inches. Michelle and Karen got out of their mutual bed and joined their fellow students.

Women also exited homes in the town as well. These ranged from teenagers, like twins Cara and Maria, to women pushing 40, like their mother Sarah. Nearly all these women were wearing something, but anything below the waist extended no farther than mid-thigh.

The women entered the muddy field where the spaceship had crashed. Nude women immediately began surveying the bottom of the ship for damages. Young strong women began gathering the heavy pieces that had broke off. The sleepwalking teacher Stacy hoisted a 200 lb piece of sheet metal and carried it over to the ship.

As a side effect, the mind control machine on the ship, which was directing the women, aroused their bodies. Every pussy was wet and every nipple was hard. Occasionally, a woman would orgasm. She would shudder and blankly continue.

Only when needed would the girls actually open their eyes and look at something. Their views were recorded by the ship's computer.

There would be lots of muscle pulls in the morning...

Does anyone notice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)