More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kobe Kobe

Proceed.

They make love.

No, not sex. Not raucous, passionate sex -- there was no hair pulling, no doggystyle, no blowjobs. No rope, no spanking, no cunnilingus.

Just love.

Kaitlyn, his beloved girlfriend of 3 years, was his one and only. He loved her so much and so dearly. She was cute and playful, had the most wonderful of smiles, and the prettiest shade of light brown hair that was shaped in an angled bob. Not to mention her cute little butt and pert breasts. And as a bonus, she was the perfect height for Tyler, only a few inches shorter than him.

The only, ONLY thing that Tyler did not love about her, was their sex life.

No positions other than missionary. She rarely moved during sex, and apart from moans every now and then, no true feedback as to how he was doing.

After three years of this, Tyler started to get...bored. Not that he didn't love her, no, but...bored.

He came inside of his condom, deep inside of her, in their usual missionary position. Kaitlyn was sweating, her breath shallow, and her face as red as a tomato.

Tyler on the other hand, had to fake his exhaustion. Truth was, he wanted a lot more. He came out of courtesy for her.

"I love you." She said, smiling.

"I love you, too." He said back, kissing her before sliding off of her.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The rest of their night was typical. Movies, some games, and snuggling. They went to bed at around 11.

Or at least Kaitlyn did.

Tyler stayed awake, his mind fixated on her question. Why would she ask that? Did she not have faith in him?

...

Who told her? Where did he slip up?

He never cheated, no. After all, it's not cheating if...

if...

He closed his eyes and recalled a memory.

It's not cheating, if...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)