More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Marlikton Marlikton

why would people start eating people after sex?

They just had there brains fucked out and turned into Zombies

Finally reaching the room John, Gruff and the Victim Harry see on the other end of the room a gigantic mirror. "OK? is this some kind of prank on the rookie or something Gruff?" Gruff smiles "nope no joke kid watch this, Mirror Mirror on the Wall, Open up before you piss me off!" yelled Gruff. To John's utter shock the mirror suddenly formed a face and responded "Now who is it?" said the Mirror. Gruff waved at it than replied, "just me and the deadhead...oh and our new recruit here". "A new guy to replace Harry huh ah well let's hope this one lasts longer than he did," Said the mirror. "So who was it this time Gruff?" asked the Mirror. Gruff looking very uncomfortable replied "Jill".

"Oh dear no wonder he looks like he went tumbling after," said the Mirror "tsk tsk tsk Jill been a naughty woman again, I'll let the Chief know come on in" The Mirror suddenly split from side to side and opened to reveal the FTPD HeadQuarters. "Sir, you haven't answered my question though why would Harry try to eat people after having sex with Jill?" John asked as he turned to see Gruff had changed into a Troll and Harry no longer looked half dead, he was very dead and still walking around. "What the fuck?" yelled John.

The now towering Gruff looked down and said: "It's called Glamour kiddo you can't wander around Seattle as a troll especially with a deadhead you'd end up mutilated before you could say I'm on your side". John took it in stride that the chief could answer his mounting questions but he had one nagging question he kept to himself "Can I wake up now?". Gruff put his large hand behind John's back and pulled Harry along into FTPD HQ.

"Welcome to the Fairy Tail Police Department, Where the average Joe like you and Fairy Tail Creatures like me try to keep the peace between our worlds and keep the rogue fairy tales from fucking the human race into deadheads like Harry here and hopefully send them back home if we can ever figure out who created the doorway between make-believe and the real world in the first place," said Gruff. The Chief made her way out of her office a 6'5 blonde haired blue eyed beauty with DD tits and an ass to match. John's eyes nearly jumped out his skull this was the finest lady he'd seen in years not even some of his classmates in the academy could get him this hard this fast and he didn't even know her name yet. Gruff elbowed John's side lightly "What a woman huh well if you get lucky wear a condom or end up a deadhead, that there is Chief Hood better known as Little Red Riding Hood all grown up. Now take a look around kiddo there is so much to see and you've just scratched the surface come on follow me to the deadhead containment area and I'll introduce you to the felons we have locked up, give you an idea as to what you are in for."

Who are contained within in FTPD?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)