More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Lizzy Lovin Lizzy Lovin

Does a fight break out or are they interrupted?

They fight

Elrend and Reia stared each other down, sizing one another up as they prepared to fight. Their respective partners fanned out behind their leaders, forming an almost circle around the two as they waited for one or the other to make their move. The wolfesses had numbers on their side but only by one. The strength of the young males arrayed against them would cancel it out, making it a fair fight. There was a good chance that someone could end up hurt but it was unlikely they would kill one another, this was about pride and humiliating an opponent was far more important than taking their life.

Elrend met her eyes for a moment and that acted as a signal to charge. The buck lunged towards her, his antlers presented. Instead of meeting him head on in a contest of strength she ducked to the side and swung, aiming for the tendons in his leg. She missed and struck his thigh, staggering him but not enough to prevent him from turning on her. Around them their counterparts were locked in their own struggles, one of the bucks was already down, a lucky blow to the head stunning him out of the fight, a she wolf hadn't ducked in time in the initial clash and had been flung into a tree with some minor scratches, her fellow hunters had managed to cover her before her opponent could follow up.

A buck feinted with its antlers before bringing up his hands and knocking a spear aside, sending it into the pool. The she wolf responded by grabbing him and swinging onto his back, trying to squeeze her arms around his throat to him . He responded by sharply backing into a tree, knocking the air out of her and stunning her, preventing her from getting up for the moment. This gave him a chance to assist his friend who was barely fending off a pair of the wolves trying to get behind him. The rescuing buck grabbed one by the scruff of her neck, disarmed her and threw her into the pool. Letting his friend turn all his attention to the other one.

Who wins?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)