More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hemelwijs hemelwijs

What will the next day bring

They do the test with Gabrielle

Gabrielle woke up still chained in the spread eagle position they left her and Xena in. She wondered how long she had been asleep.

'Must be a few hours at least, my arms are killing me.'

She gave the chains a few pulls to see if they gave way, but to her disappointment, they were secured tightly to the wall and ceiling. Tough gagged she still tried to talk to her friend across the room. After a few minutes, two men walked in, and one walked to the set of levers that controlled her chains. When the other man was in place behind her he started to slowly lower her arms, giving them some much-needed rest. The relief was short-lived, however, as the man behind her quickly grabbed her arms and carefully, but firmly, bent them behind her back. The man did a few unseen motions and her wrists were firmly shackled to each other. After loosening her feet a bit, he placed a chain between her feet, making her able to walk, but with small uncomfortable steps.

'Let's go, girl, time to see how you appreciate our other gift.'

'Other gift?' Gabrielle thought, 'They must be mad. These things are from a nightmare, not a gift shop.'

Before she could protest too much Gabrielle was led to an adjacent room. This room was bare save for a curtain against one of the walls, and a large bed in the centre of the room, which she eyed suspiciously. One of the men spoke a few words in a strange language. Gabrielle felt a dull throb in her head for a few seconds, but it faded fast and left no sign of ever being there. The two men gave each other a short nod and with a dark smile pushed her onto the bed. Before Gabrielle could compose herself, they were beside her and had removed the gag from her now sore mouth. While she worked some feeling into her mouth, the men began to touch her all over her body.

'Please stop this, why are you doing this?'

Simply ignoring her, the men continued to her, and she couldn't suppress a moan when one of them cupped her breast.

'Oooooh no, don't, what do you want from me?'

'You.' one of them said in a quiet voice in her ear, 'your body, your mind, and maybe, even your soul.'

Gabrielle shivered when he said that. Both in fear of what he meant, but also because that damned tonic and her previous ordeal made her still needy for release.

'I'll never give in to YOU.'

That last part came out in a lustful moan when they started to slowly massage her breasts, while the man who spoke before nibbled on her earlobe.

'Perhaps not, but it is going to be fun to see how long you last.'

Meanwhile, the runes around her head were slowly starting to glow a soft blue, and when they noticed that they stopped their ministrations to Gabrielle's body.

'Now that you're all warmed up, time for the real fun to begin.'

with that, they lifted Gabrielle from the bed and made her stand in front of the curtain. One of them pulled it open and she could now see into the previous room where Xena was still in chains, however, she was no longer standing spread eagle but was sleeping on the floor on one of the comfortable carpets. A single hand sign and a few words later and she could see that the runes around Xena's head were glowing in the same blue colour that she saw earlier on her friend's groin. Gabrielle was pulled out of her thoughts when the men started to touch her once again. Strangely enough, though she didn't feel anything. Not when they cupped her breast, not when one of them stroked her sides, not even when they moved over her clit did she feel anything. For minutes this creepy molestation went on and Gabrielle started to get part of her mind back in line.

'Man, you guys must be rookies, at least that other guy gave me some pleasure.'

When one of the men stepped in front of her she saw to her shock that he had stripped naked.

'So, you gonna me? Is that how you get your kicks? molesting and a defenceless woman?'

the men looked at her for a second before he shrugged and moved to stand behind her, so she could once again see Xena asleep on the floor.

'Yes, yes to all your questions, I enjoy it. It is why I joined and it is why they keep me around. Now be a good girl and watch, soon enough you see what your other mark will do.'

Gabrielle noticed that Xena was starting to moan in her gag and started to make small moves that resembled how she would have moved had she felt anything. She gasped in shock and realisation at what was happening. Suddenly the men behind her grabbed both her breasts and started to roughly play with them, while at the same time, he pushed his by now hard member in her pussy.

'I see you figured it out, everything that you feel right now will be transferred to your friend. So while we have our way with you, she will experience it in your place.'

With that said he started to move in and out of her, while slowly moving his hand down her body to her clit where he immediately started to pinch and twist it. By now Xena was moaning heavily in her gag and her body twitched constantly in reaction to the transferred feelings. When the previously forgotten second guy started to alternately suck and nibble on her nipples, the sensation was finally enough to cause Xena to react. Gabrielle watched in horror as her friend started to caress her own body in what she thought was just a really good dream. Not satisfied with the lack of stimuli, she moved her own hands down so she could masturbate and get that annoying itch out of the way, she had a long day ahead of herself after all. In the other room, the men watched the whole scene unfold and noticed that the runes on her head were slowly starting to turn red. In Xena's mind, she was getting a wonderful fuck while also having the sensation of someone playing with her nipples.

'Oh this is good, I must be more than I thought, it has been ages since I had a dream like this.'

Xena's body tensed up in that familiar act of preparing itself for orgasm, but the mark once again threw that thought out the window. Gabrielle saw the mark flash bright red, and almost immediately Xena gave a scream of rage when her body fell exhausted on the floor.

'No, not again, that's the second time I couldn't cum.'

Determined to kill whoever did this to her, she got off the floor. It was at that moment that her mind was clear enough to register the constant fucking sensation in her pussy, and careful ministrations of the rest of her body. Her eyes widened in shock when she finally saw Gabrielle, receiving the hard fucking she felt and when she saw the mark around her head glowing blue she understood what had happened. In a rage, she ran towards the men violating her friend but was cut short when the chains around her feet snapped tight with a clang and she fell to the floor. Her momentum and breath gone, she felt that the phantom sensation of the men fucking and groping her brought her body once again into an aroused state.

'Again? This can't be happening.'

The men laughed at Xena's behaviour, as they continued their . Meanwhile, Gabrielle knew that because of her not feeling anything, they could do this for hours if they wanted to. By now Xena was a Sweating mess on the floor, desperately trying to prevent another orgasm.

'I will NOT give them the satisfaction of making me cum again'

But she knew it was a losing battle, and after what felt was all too soon, she once again felt the telltale signs of an approaching orgasm.

'No!!'

for the second time in less than an hour, Xena's body shook and spasmed in what looked like a gratifying orgasm. With her body feeling the relaxed sensations that came after climaxing, Xena's eyes showed the men a combination of lust and rage.

'This one will be fun to break. Maybe we can even use some of the artificer's contraptions on them.'

before answering the man fucking Gabrielle gave a satisfying grunt as he shot his load deep inside Gabrielle.

'Who knows, for now, we can have our fun with blondie over here.'

'How long are we supposed to do this?'

'Until breakfast, so we got a few hours left.

Hearing that Gabrielle gave a silent cry. A few hours would be to Xena, already she could see the runes slowly starting to change colour. In Xena's mind, however, only two things concerned her: Kill every last one of those assholes, and God please let me come at least once.

But both women knew this was far from over.

Now that they know the runes work, what will hapen next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)