More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hemelwijs hemelwijs

Now that they know the runes work, what will hapen next

They take her to a different room.

After the men had their fun with her, Gabrielle was led out of the room and through the corridors of the underground complex. Eventually, they stopped at one of the rooms and she was pushed inside. This room looked like it was used as a pharmacy. Countless bottles were placed on shelves covering every inch of the walls. A strong herbal odour hangs in the room. And one entire section of the room was occupied by a workplace, no doubt used to create the vile concoctions these men used. In the centre of the room was a set of chains similar to the ones used when they were just captured, so it was no surprise when she was shackled to them and a lever was used to pull the chains tight, leaving her once again in a tense spread-eagle position. When they were done securing her one of the men took a quick grab of her breasts, and after roughly playing with them left the room. The one-man remaining grabbed her ass in the same way, and after a few seconds gave both her cheeks a hard slap. leaving them stinging. He left the room and Gabrielle was alone.

After a short time, three men entered the room, one was in his late forties. The old men walked over to the workstation and combined several ingredients in a large bowl. Gabrielle watched with trepidation, she still felt some lingering effects from the tonic she was given the other day, so she did not like the thought of being subjected to more.

'What is that?' She asked with a hint of fear. 'More of your disgusting brews to make me do things against my will?'

Without looking up or stopping his work the elder man responded.

'It has been decided that you are going to be turned into a sex . This oil is going to help us with that.'

Having finished his work he motioned for the two other men to begin. They each, in turn, dipped their hands in the bowl and approached Gabrielle. She tried to move away from them, but the chains held her firmly in place. Ignoring Gabrielle's struggles they got to work rubbing the lotion on her body.

They started with her feet, covering every part of them, even between her toes was the strange lotion applied. They slowly massaged their way up her legs towards her groin but moved around it at the last moment. They covered her stomach, sides, and back, going up until they were about to reach her breasts.

The two men walked back to the bowl to cover their hands again in the lotion. They returned to their place next to Gabrielle and continued their work where they left off her breasts. They each grabbed a breast and skillfully massaged the oil into her skin, making sure that every part of her breasts was covered, all the way to the tip of her nipples.

By now Gabrielle was being affected by the massage and soft sounds of pleasure were beginning to escape her mouth. When one of the men pinched her nipple so he could rub the lotion in she let out a moan.

'Aaahh... What are you doing to me? What is this? Ooh

'As I said, this is the start of your reforming into a sex . This oil will increase your pleasure senses by a significant amount. It is quite potent but lasts only a short while. However, if you apply it regularly, the effect will slowly bond with your body, making it permanent.'

Hearing that filled Gabrielle with fear, and she started to trash in her chains, trying desperately to escape.

'No...please, not that. You can't do that to me.'

But her pleas fell on deaf ears as the two men resumed their job of applying the oil. By now they had moved on from her breasts to her shoulders and moved up along her arms to her hands. Much like with her feet, every part of her hands was covered, all the way to the tips of her fingers.

Next one of the men stepped behind her and used one hand to grab a hand full of her hair. The other hand took hold of her chin. And in one swift, slightly painful motion, her head was pulled back and her chin down, forcing her mouth open. The second man then used two fingers to coat her mouth and tongue liberally.

Gabrielle tried to cough and spit in an attempt to get rid of the vile oil. But nothing worked and the slick substance remained inside her mouth. So distracted was she by this that she failed to notice that the men had lowered their hands to her neither region. And it wasn't until she felt one of them touch her pussy that she realised what was going on.

'Please. Just stop already. Not there too.'

But her tormentors ignored her pleas and began to smear the oil on her pussy lips and around her asshole. The piece of skin covering her clit was carefully pulled back, and even on that sensitive spot was the oil applied. Taking his time the man rubbed around and over her clit, making Gabrielle moan in helpless pleasure as her body was beginning to react to the stimulation. Without warning the man inserted his finger into her pussy and started to finger her, and in doing so coating the inside of her pussy in the oil, mixing it with the semen left behind by the man that violated her.

The man fingering her pussy stopped his and moved back to say something to the elder man.

'I hear one of your previous handlers left something inside you before we arrived. This is good, the oil will mix with his seed and bind itself to your pussy. When our work is done, even the smallest amount of a man's semen is enough to give you untold pleasure. And if we do it right, the mere act of someone cumming inside of you will make you cum. Can you imagine it? Having an orgasm every time someone finishes himself inside of you. And nothing you do can stop or prevent it.'

'What? No. Stop this please Aaah'

Her plea for mercy was cut off when the third man behind her inserted a single finger into her ass and started to move it around. Even that part of her body was going to be altered it seemed.

When the last man removed his finger and walked away Gabrielle was panting heavily. Her body felt hot and her breath came out in short rapid bursts.

Watching for a few minutes as Gabrielle was trying to stay in control of her body the older man was satisfied by what he saw.

'Good. Apply a new layer after every hour. Come get me when it is time for the fifth session so I can make more.'

And with that the men left, leaving Gabrielle alone in the room.


Left alone with nothing else to focus on Gabrielle became painfully aware of her body. A soft, warm, tingling feeling was flowing through her. To her shame, she was slightly aroused by the skilful massage she had been subjected to. Her nipples and clit especially were aching for some attention. Occasionally she would try to touch them, but the chains kept her arms and legs wide apart. With no way to tell the time, the only thing Gabrielle could do was try and keep her wits about her.

Time went by slowly, but eventually, the door opened and the two men entered. Without saying a word they moved towards the bowl left on the workbench and dipped their hands in. As they approached her Gabrielle started to protest and tried to break free of her binds.

'No, please, not again. Please you don't have to do this.'

The chains rattled and clanked as she pulled and twisted, but she was helplessly kept in place and powerless to resist as they once again began massaging the oil into her body. When they were done they left, all this happened professionally, skillfully, and without a word.

The soft, warm, tingling feeling she felt before had now increased. It was still bearable, but she had to concentrate on resisting it. Her nipples and clit, however, were a different story. What was first a low ache for attention, was now a more prominent feeling. If before it was something she wanted to touch, now it felt like she needed to. then she felt another sensation, one centred between her legs. Every part of her pussy, from the outside to the deepest part of her cunt was experiencing a slight tingling, much like she felt when they had just begun.

'Gods please let this be just some sick nightmare.'


A third time the men came and by now Gabrielle was slowly being overwhelmed by the desires of her body. The slight glow of the runes around her pussy was a clear indication that the mere sensations going through her were enough to give her pleasure. A good sign that the oil was doing its work.

Again they got to work applying the oil to her body. Gabrielle still tried to object, but her movements were weak and slow. As the men worked their way up her body they could see the runes slowly glowing brighter. When they focused their attention on her breasts the rune's slow increase became noticeably faster, as did Gabrielle's breathing. When they reached her nipples a long moan of lust left Gabrielle's mouth.

'Oooooohhhhh yes, that feels good. don't stop now, I'm so close.'

The men gave each other a knowing look. This was only the third session, and already her demeanour had changed. they continued their task, enjoying the moans and pleas of the blond girl between them. Her mouth would still need to be open, but once one of them put his fingers inside it she eventually started to suck eagerly on it. Next to do was her ass. Gabrielle had previously put up quite a struggle when they approached that part of her body, and this time was no different. She did not like the thought of something up her ass, and when a finger was inserted to apply the oil the runes would dim quite a bit. But still, the men pressed on, and after a few humiliating minutes of having her ass violated by twisting, turning, and moving her finger, Gabrielle felt the finger leave. All that was left where her clit and pussy.

The man who violated her ass walked away to wash his hands while the other man reached between Gabrielle's legs to finish his work. When he moved his fingers over the spot where her clit was he felt that it was a bit bigger than when they started. It was also harder, she was reacting in a good way. When he started to rub the oil over her clit, Gabrielle's previous squeals of protest quickly turned into sounds of lust as the runes once more started to light up. They were almost at their brightest, signalling her impending orgasm when he felt her clit was covered enough. Immediately when he stopped Gabrielle changed from moaning and panting in pleasure to pleading in frustration at the sudden loss of contact. Those pleas were cut short and changed back to moans when he started to apply the oil to her pussy.

'Noooo why did you stop, I was so close. Ah... yes, like that, keep going I'm almost there.'

Slowly he moved his fingers around inside her cunt, making sure to cover every inch of her slit. At the same time, he used his other hand to cover the outside of her pussy in the oil. This drove Gabrielle even closer to her limit as her pussy contracted around the fingers inside her, her body was tense and the chains rattled as her legs and arms twitched with all the pent-up energy as she was literally at the edge of her orgasm. The man had a cruel smile on his face as he knew what was about to happen. He curled his fingers inward and pressed the tips against the top of her pussy. With one quick stroke, he pulled his fingers out. In doing so he scraped his nails over Gabrielle's G-spot, simultaneously covering it with the oil, and triggering a powerful orgasm that was three hours in the making.

Gabrielle screamed in pleasure as all her pent-up lust and desire exploded in one glorious moment. But just as her pleasure crested its peak, a cold flash surged through her body as the runes around her groin gave a flash of light, Tearing through the pleasure and scattering it throughout her body. Gabrielle was left with an unsatisfied, empty feeling as her body recovered from her intense orgasm. An orgasm that had brought her no satisfaction, and only left her for more.

By now the two men had left the room and she was alone in her despair. If this was just from three sessions, she truly feared what the rest of her ordeal would be like. When her body had recovered enough that she could think more clearly she realised that the oil these men were smearing on her continued to work their magic. Her body was yearning for attention. Her breasts and nipples were begging her to touch them. And her pussy pulsed with unfulfilled desires.

Gabrielle slumped in defeat, this would be a long hour.

How does her modification continue?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)