More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hemelwijs hemelwijs

Now that they know the runes work, what will hapen next

They do some fine tuning on her rune set

Gabrielle looked on helplessly as she saw her friend rolling on the floor in agonising ecstasy. Three more times did Xena's body convulsed in orgasm, and three more times did she hear the screams as she was denied that sweet release. She saw three people enter Xena's room and secured her hand and feet together, after which they escorted her out of her sight, leaving Gabrielle truly alone with her tormentors. Eventually, after a final grunt one of them emptied himself inside her and as he withdrew himself she felt the semen run down her leg.

'I'm going to ask what they want to do with her next, try to see if you can get her something to drink.'

After they dressed and one of them left the room the second man approached her holding a canteen in his hands.

'It's been a while since you last drank, so I'm sure you must be thirsty'

Gabrielle looked suspiciously at the man, then the canteen, but still made no move to accept the drink.

*sigh* 'Look it's not poisoned or anything, you think we went through the trouble of capturing you just to poison you? It's just juice'

to demonstrate he took a swig himself and after a few minutes of silently staring at each other, he offered it to her again. This time she nodded her head and he raised the canteen to her mouth so she could drink. Sweet cool orange juice flowed down her throat, and with quick large gulps, she drank as much as she could, unsure how long she had, or how long it would be before they allowed her another drink. When she was finished the men sat down on the bed and threw the now empty canteen over his shoulder. As he looked at his prisoner he couldn't help but admire her looks.

A petite yet toned frame, small but firm breasts with perky nipples, a cute face that radiated a certain innocence, framed with golden blond hair cut at about neck length. A pair of blue eyes were watching him with a mixture of weariness, desire, and hate.

'You won't last long. Your experience with sex is pathetic at worst, and laughable at best, soon you will promise us whatever you can just so you can feel your release.'

Gabrielle started to respond, but the door opened and the first man walked back in.

'They want her in the calibration room, apparently, they have big plans for them'

With that, they grabbed Gabrielle by her arms and pulled her to her feet, after which they guided her to a different room. As she approached an open door she got a quick glimpse of what was going on inside, and her surprised gasp drew the attention of one of her escorts.

'Relax, that is not your fate today. That girl is already broken to our will, and now she serves as amusement to those who perform well.'

'Fun fact tough', the other one said 'her rune set is currently transmitting to your precious friend down the hall. But the way I understand it, the distance is dulling the sensations. So if I'm right then she will feel like she is fucked quite thoroughly, but all it will do is keep her aroused and distracted. I highly doubt she can cum from those dulled senses.'

'And even if she could, it would only add fuel to the fire, and hasten her defeat.'

Gabrielle was shocked to hear that these people had more than just the two of them here. And they were in the same predicament as well.

'How can you do such evil things to people?'

'Quite easily, as you soon will discover. Now shut up were here.'

As they opened the door Gabrielle saw a room that looked like it belonged in one of those horror stories they liked to tell around a campfire.

A padded table dominated the centre of the room, and its cross-like shape and many leather belts left no room for misinterpreting it's intended use. What scared and confused her more, however, was the device between where her legs were going to be.

'So, are you going to cooperate? Or do we need to use more drastic methods?'

Gabrielle already knew that fighting them was useless, so she shook in the negative.

'Good'

A silent few minutes later and she was quite securely strapped to the table, and a few attempts proved to her that she had no room to move. A blindfold was tied around her head, and after a short debate, they decided to forgo a gag this time.

'Right, since you cannot see what we're going to do, I'll just tell you. As you might or might not have guessed the device between your legs is going to fuck you. As long as we want, and as hard as we want. It's water-powered by an underground river, so don't worry about it stopping.'

'We also have a monitoring spell in place to watch your climb to inevitable orgasm. With it, we can accurately see the exact moment you reach orgasm. And we're going to use it to "teach" your runes a few things about you.'

'What? You're monsters you know that? Purely evil.'

Gabrielle was panicking at that thought and desperately struggled to escape her binds.

'Good or evil is a matter of perspective, but that is beside the point. What IS important however is that we are done talking for now.'

Before she could say anything else she heard the faint flow of water and with a startled gasp felt a penis-shaped object slide into her. It filled her to the point of almost painful before it withdrew until just the tip was inside her. On and on the machine fucked Gabrielle and as the minutes dragged on she slowly started to moan and pant.

'Oh no, they are right, I can't stop it. I'm going to cum from this thing.'

Meanwhile, in the room, the two men watched a crystal orb slowly turning red. One of them made a series of hand signs and Gabrielle's runes turned a dull yellow.

'Learning mode is on, you can increase the speed. This will be fun to watch.'

The other gave an evil smile as he moved to a box of levers and pulled one of them a tiny bit lower. The device in response picked up the pace and the moans from their unwilling subject increased in both volume and interval.

'No, no, no stop this, I don't want to cum from this thing'

But her pleas fell on deaf ears, and not much later Gabrielle reached her limit. Against her will, she tensed as much as her bonds allowed. As she violently came, she felt her body relax from her orgasm, but like the first time, she still felt an unfulfilled desire in the back of her head.

'That was fast little girl, you're going to hate it here at this rate.'

Meanwhile, the orb was back to its normal transparent state, but this time a three-digit number was inside. currently, it showed 008 and was steadily climbing.

'Let's do it a few more times to be sure, they want the calibration to be as precise as possible'.

Surrounded in darkness, tied to a table, and relentlessly fucked by a machine, Gabrielle was powerless to resist the sensation and all too soon she felt herself approach another orgasm.

'Here she goes again.'She heard one of them say.

'And a bit sooner this time. It's at 95 right now.'

By the time it read 098 the orb flashed briefly and Gabrielle let out a strangled cry as she convulsed in a second orgasm.

'Please stop, I can't stand this.'

'Stop? We only just began. It is going to get a lot worse than this.'

A flash and a cry of frustration signalled her third orgasm.

'98 Again. If the next one is at that point as well we can move to step two.'

Gabrielle's mind fought to resist the on her body, but it was still useless. And for a fourth time in such a short period, she was brought to orgasm. Four times she came, and four times the runes on her body prevented her from achieving that blissful feeling of completion. She was starting to believe the man when he said she would beg. She was almost willing to do anything just so she could have a "proper" orgasm.

'98 Again. That's good enough, you can stop now.'

The lever was moved to its upright position and she felt the machine slow down and stop, leaving her exhausted, sweating, and so very frustrated.

'Well, now that we know the precise moment you will cum, we can do so much more with your runes. For example, this.'

Gabrielle screamed in shock when all the sudden she had the unmistakable feeling of a building orgasm.

'This would be peak level 70. You feel it no? At 100 you will climax. Let's try 80 now'

Suddenly the feeling intensified and Gabrielle could practically feel her orgasm coming.

'90'

By now she was twitching and bucking in her restraints.

'99'

Gabrielle was moaning non-stop now as she was just at the very edge of orgasm, just the slightest touch would be enough to tip her over. The men smiled and watched, enjoying the sight of the young blond thrashing in her bonds, desperately trying to reach a climax she knows she never going to reach.

'Please stop it, don't torment me like this, either make me cum or stop, but this is unbearable.'

'Stop? okay, if that is what you want.'

And suddenly the feeling was gone, and she was left panting on the table, glad that they stopped, but frustrated that she couldn't get that last touch she craved.

'We have other things to do so we leave you to this device's tender care. Don't worry we just linked it to your runes and it is set to a random program. So who knows what it will do to you. It might fuck you for a while, or tease you a bit, or keep you at that razor edge, never letting you fall over. We truly don't know what it will do.'

'We'll be back later today'

Gabrielle's attempt to stop them was cut short when the machine came back to life and started to fuck her at an alarmingly fast pace. Within seconds she was brought to the edge, but to her horror, it changed it's speed constantly to keep her at that exact moment. She long lost track of time but after far too long the machine slowly decreased its speed. Gabrielle's moans of passion turned to screams of despair as she was slowly, so slow that it almost hurt, feeling her orgasm fade from her reach.

'No don't do that, faster, faster.'

Eventually, her body had lost all desire to cum and the machine stopped. leaving Gabrielle fuming in frustration at the unfairness of it all.

suddenly she came, no warning, no build-up. The machine somehow just set her rune to 100 and it triggered an immediate orgasm from her. through a foggy mind, she registered that the feeling didn't stop. it simply kept up the sensation, and her body simply kept on cumming. But despite the continuous orgasm, she never felt the release she craved. After what might have been ten orgasms the machine stopped again.

'Just end this already.'


In the crystal sphere at the machine, a display showed the settings for its current program.

Max number of climaxes: none specified

Min number of climaxes: none specified

Edging mode: active

Orgasm denial: allowed

orgasms: allowed

Number of cycles: none specified

Rest time between cycles: random

Maximum runtime: none specified

Minimum runtime: none specified

Cycle one complete

Cycle two starting in 5 seconds

Gabrielle moaned in defeat as the machine started up again, but with no-one else in the room, and the door closed, nobody could hear her.

How long will Gabrielle be tortured by this machine?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)